Revelation

I sat there and waited for Jungkook to come back. After telling me, Jungkook had gotten a call saying that Annie was at the hospital.

She had tried to commit suicide and I felt bad. It was probably my fault.

I heard footsteps echoing in the white hallway, coming closer and when I looked up, I saw Angie.

She had tears all over her cheeks that had now become a bright pink.

Her eyes were red and puffy and her small form looked so messy yet at the same time so fragile and innocent.

I stood up and hugged her tightly. Mumbling a sorry, I felt her arms tighten around me.

Angie- It's in no way your fault. She's the only one responsible for all of this...

(y/n)- Angie, I-

Angie- Actually...

She slowly let go and looked down.

Angie- I'm responsible too. I shouldn't have let her hurt you in the first place. And definitely not keep it a secret for so long. You could have died because of me...

A tear left her eye and I hugged her tightly once more.

(y/n)- We were kids, Angie. She didn't know...

Angie- But still. I could've lost you both...

Her sobs turned into cries as we collapsed to the ground together and I held her closer to me.

Soon after, I heard someone arriving and I let her go. I already knew who it was from the little sigh that escaped his lips and smiled to myself.

You don't need me to comfort you anymore... You have him. And he's more than enough. Wayyyy more than enough...

I stood up and Jimin lifted her up bridal style.

Jimin- Could you please look over Annie? I'll take Angie back to the camp. She needs rest.

I smiled at Jimin and nodded.

(y/n)- Sure thing.

Jimin was about to leave when I stopped him.

(y/n)- Jimin!

He turned around slightly, humming.

(y/n)- Take good care of her.

He smiled and nodded. Then, he was gone. I took my place back on a seat and started thinking about the events that had happened during such a short amount of time.

Why are all of my scars re-opening..? All my dark secrets from the past... It hurts...

Soon after, Jungkook was back and with him, a crying Lucas...

(y/n)- W-What happened to you? Are you hurt?

A faint 'no' left his lips and he let his body weight fall on the seat next to mine.

(y/n)- Lucas... Are you sure you're okay?

Jungkook took my right hand in his and pulling a little, I stood up. He smiled slightly before tugging on my hand and bringing me to another hallway, far from there.

As soon as we stopped moving, Jungkook sighed and turned to me before kissing me passionately.

Jungkook- I really don't think all this stress is good for your health..

(y/n)- I'll manage, Kookie. Just tell me what's wrong with Lucas.

Jungkook looked down at the while tiled floor before looking straight into my eyes again.

Jungkook- How would you feel if you saw another girl with me? Even if we are friends.

(y/n)- A little bit of jealousy, I guess but what does this have to do with-

Jungkook- You would be happy if that girl suddenly left and then you could have me all to yourself, right?

(y/n)- Y-Yes... Jungkook, you're scaring me.

Jungkook- (y/n)... What would you do if that girl suddenly re-appeared and I was too affectionate towards her for your liking?

(y/n)- Be...mad? Jungkook where are you going with all of this?

He kissed both my hands before touching my stomach lightly.

Jungkook- I want us to have a family. To make Sungmin some siblings. I want you to stay healthy and that's why, I'm somehow mad at her but... At the same time, I would've probably reacted like her...

(y/n)- Jungkook tell me what's wrong!

Jungkook- Annie and Lucas are dating and that's why she actually tried to kill you twice. Because she was jealous.

~ Meanwhile ~

Angel's PoV

I was walking into this huge building towards a particular office when I heard Eva's voice from inside. Opening the door slightly, I peaked my head inside a little. Just enough to catch a glimpse of Eva shaking some papers she had in her right hand in the air and my mouth fell to the floor when I heard what was  being said.

???- She's a part of our family...

Eva- W-What do you mean?!

???- Eva... (y/n) is... She's your cousin.

               ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

FINALLY!! I UPDATED~~~! YAY! I'm proud of myself. And~.... HOLIDAYS! My exams are finally over and I can now enjoy some liberty from all my studies and revisions. Love you guys and hope you enjoyed.

Love yourself, Love myself, Peace~