Crashing Hearts

~ Present ~

(y/n)'s PoV

I walked into the airport, followed by my two bodyguards and a silent Jungkook. I did my best to avoid him until the day of our departure but he helped a lot by not talking to me either. A woman in her twenties came to me with a smile- a fake one, it could be seen from miles away- and shook my hand. There was a badge attached to her white blouse and 'Isabella' was written on it.

Isabella- Hello, Miss. I'll be assisting you until you board the plane. My job is to make sure that you reach the plane safely.

(y/n)- Thank you for your help.

She only nodded, still smiling, and I walked ahead of her. I knew my way around the airport and the only reason why she was here was because my dad wanted her to. I suddenly heard giggles from behind me and signaled one of my bodyguards and also close friend to come closer.

(y/n)- What's all the noise about, Kiyeon?

Kiyeon- That Isabella girl and Jungkook are talking. Laughing too. Should I separate them?

(y/n)- No.

I smirked.

(y/n)- I know what to do.

I suddenly stopped walking and Kiyeon smiled devilishly. We've known each other for a long time and kept in touch with each other even when I was in America during those two years. He was the one to give me updates during that time and I knew everything. Jungkook's attempt to commit suicide, the death of Angie and Jimin's child, Yoongi's fall and...that. Well it doesn't matter anymore.

Jungkook looked at me weirdly after I suddenly stopped. I turned around slowly and glared at him. I felt like vomiting and just looked down.

(y/n)- So you truly don't regret what you said yesterday. Guess I was hoping for nothing.

Jungkook only sighed.

Jungkook- Why would I regret anything?

Isabella smirked and clutched on Jungkook's arm.

Isabella- You two are divorced, right? He has nothing to feel sorry about.

It was my turn to smirk and she shuddered.

(y/n)- I guess you're right. I'll just call Yoona and tell her to come comfort me...

Jungkook's eyes widened immediately and he gasped.

Jungkook- You wouldn't..!

(y/n)- Oh yes I would. You cheater. Aren't you satisfied with breaking my heart? You also have to break my sister's?!

Jungkook- Just...*sigh* You know what? Let it be.

Isabella was confused and looked up at Jungkook.

Isabella- What is she talking about?

(y/n)- What? You didn't know?

Isabella- Know what?

(y/n)- He's married to my step-sister, b*tch. Now get your dirty hands off him if you don't want to get killed by my lovely sis.

Isabella's eyes shot open and she let go of Jungkook immediately. She bowed down, embarrassed and ran to the nearest bathroom.

Jungkook- You didn't have to be that mean.

(y/n)- And you didn't have to get her hopes up when you knew you were already married to someone like Yoona.

My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up smiling, already knowing who would be calling at that time of the day.

Yoongi- How's everything doing?

(y/n)- So far? Jungkook's flirting with the girl dad employed and we will board the plane in an hour or so.

Yoongi- Well nothing abnormal.

(y/n)- True. 

Yoongi- I have something to tell you-

"MOMMY!!!!!"

I turned around to see Sungmin running towards me and I chuckled.

(y/n)- I think that what you were about to say just arrived.

I heard Yoongi chuckle and he told me to enjoy my stay in Australia before hanging up. Sungmin reached me and I crouched down in front of him.

Sungmin- Were you going to leave without saying goodbye, mommy~?

(y/n)- Of course not~ I was going to wait for you!

Sungmin- Good~.

He hugged me and I smiled. I looked forward and saw Jungkook and Christ standing next to each other and when Sungmin turned towards them , he smiled widely and screamed, 'Daddy!' and both Jungkook and Christ screamed back. I looked at them confused and Sungmin only giggled.

(y/n)- What...is going on here? 

                           ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~