Back To Where It Began

(y/n)'s PoV

I was sitting in the garden, revising. The finals were arriving and I had quite a lot to catch on.

Being gone for five months could be quite a pain but since we had mid-year break and with Jungkook at home with me everyday, I managed to get everything in.

I just needed to see my notes one last time to make sure I had everything engraved in my memory.

Jungkook opened the backdoor and looked over my shoulder to see what I was reading. He chuckled and sat down next to me.

Jungkook- You're still revising.

(y/n)- Even if what I'll be doing in the future is already well decided, I want to make sure that it's fair for everyone. I'll revise like all the other students and take part in the finals like everyone.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. Leaning back on the bench, he took my copybook away and when my head snapped his way, he kissed me fully on the lips.

When he let go, I pushed him lightly and glared.

(y/n)- I need to revise!

Jungkook-  And I need my wife.

I smiled at his bunny teeth and sighed.

(y/n)- Fine... Let's go inside and cuddle, okay?

Jungkook- Sure.

After a few minutes, we were on our bed, cuddling. Sungmin was at my parents' house for the weekend and we were just by ourselves.

Jungkook- Babe...

(y/n)- Hm?

Jungkook-  Should I quit being a teacher?

My head shot up to look at him and he was staring at the ceiling.

(y/n)- Why would you quit?

Jungkook-  It's just... You're going to leave Seika High in a months time and you'll go work at the company... It was fun having you around but I can't imagine myself teaching to a class without you there.

I lowered my head and sighed.

(y/n)- I wasn't planning on telling anyone about this before getting a response but... I may or may not be leaving Korea...

Jungkook sat up straight, looking at me with widened eyes.

Jungkook- What do you mean 'may or may not'?

(y/n)- The university I want to attend is in Australia and-

Jungkook- I'm coming with you.

(y/n)- Kook... It's only for three years.

Jungkook- But why there?!

(y/n)- It's a special academy! My parents say that if I want to do my job as a CEO correctly, I need the training that they provide there.

Jungkook- You can't possibly leave Sungmin and I here. You're not serious.

(y/n)- Jungkook, I really wish I could bring you two along but...

Jungkook- Leave it. I don't want to talk about this...

He stood up and left the room.

After a few months time, I was already preparing my suitcases. Jungkook didn't want to know about my departure and when I told him that I had been accepted by the university, he had been missing for two days.