Hurt

Angie's PoV

Walking back and forth in my room, I exhaled deeply.

I knew that I should have done this years ago but turning my back on my sister was still painful.

We grew up together. I knew her better than anyone else and it was the same vice-versa.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. It had been five minutes already since Jungkook had texted me saying that he was waiting for me.

My hands were shaking and my mind was a mess. I just wanted all of this to be over. For both Annie and (y/n) to be happy... Was all of this too much to ask?

I saw Jungkook's tall figure staring at his phone and when I was close enough, I coughed, gaining his attention.

He smiled warmly at me and I felt a knot form in my throat.

It hurt. I knew that what I was doing was right so why couldn't I just say everything?

I felt my eyes stinging and my knees were suddenly weak.

Jungkook caught me before my impact with the ground and I... I just let it all out.

My chest hurt and I just wanted to see both of their smiles...like before.

Before everything turned into this mess.

Before she started to hate (y/n)...

On that day, I cried like never before.

Jungkook held me tightly in his arms and I cried.

I let all my frustration and anger out.

On that day, I did what I had never done before. Not even when my parents left both Annie and myself alone at home without a care in the world.

Not even when my best friend died.

On that day, I cried.

I cried because I threw my own sister in the deepest hole that existed willingly...

(y/n)'s PoV

I woke up next to Sungmin but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

I sat up and examined the room and when I heard a faint knock on the door, I stood up and opened it.

It was Jungkook.

Jungkook- Sorry for waking you up... I forgot my key.

(y/n)- It's okay. I was already awake.

I walked slowly back to the bed. My muscles were still hurting me like crazy and I winced when I touched my chest.

Jungkook helped me to sit down and I thanked him with a smile.

He just looked sadly at me and I stared back, worried.

(y/n)- What's wrong?

He looked down, that same painful expression masking his normally cheerful face.

His hands were trembling and his eyes didn't have that normal bright spark in them anymore.

His hair was messy and his hands were deep in his pants' pockets.

I touched his chin lightly and made him look at me in the eyes.

(y/n)- What is it?

Jungkook sighed and I knew he was struggling to tell me what was troubling him so much.

He looked at me deeply in the eyes and I could see the determination there.

Determination that wouldn't last long though...

Jungkook- We know who tried to kill you.

At that.... I smiled sadly.

So she finally said it, huh..?

         ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~