Sweet Lies

Angie's PoV

Why? Why did she have to come back so suddenly? I hated myself for everything but that wasn't enough for her and now, I had to endure it even more.

She would forever make my life a living hell and I had to live with it. Keeping such a secret wasn't good enough to prove her my loyalty and affection towards her and the fact that I had already lost so much for her was what made me hate her so much. But even so, of course I couldn't hate her that much...Who was I kidding? I loved her too much for that...

The thing is that she had done too much damaged and I couldn't forgive her... At least, not so easily...

(y/n)'s PoV

I was walking in the lonely streets not far from the camp after having a swim with the guys. They had gone back to the room, too tired to move a single musle. Suddenly, I stopped walking when I heard someone screaming. I ran to the source of the noise and stopped in front of a forest.

Who would want to go in a forest as dense as that? An idiot maybe..?

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts and ran towards the growing sound without thinking much about it.

My feet stopped near a waterfall and I looked up. I saw a figure on the edge, grabbing on a tree like her life depended on it.

It was a girl. And she looked like...Oh my god... No!

I ran as fast as I could and soon enough and panting like crazy, I was at the top. I grabbed her hand and she smirked. She pulled me down and used it as energy to push her body up.

I froze and my voice got stuck in my throat. It was like everything was happening in slow motion...

I saw her face, light reflected on it as a sad smile made its way there.

I looked at her lips and she said something that I didn't hear but I...understood what she said.

"I'm so sorry..."

A tear escaped my eye and I felt the impact. It hurt... My vision was blurry and I felt water entering my lungs. It was so painful...

I could see her figure still standing up there, watching me.

Too tired to fight, I let go and allowed the water to pull me down to its deepest secrets...

Help...

(Author's note- Why do I feel like my story is a bit too dramatic..?😅 Should I stop with all the drama? Tell me in the comments.)

~ Later That Day ~

I sat up in bed, waking up from a nightmare. I felt a pain in my chest and winced when I tried to breathe in.

What...the hell happened to me..?

The door opened and I saw Sungmin. He looked at me and his eyes widened before smiling sadly and his eyes became teary.

He ran to me and hugged me tightly. His sobs broke my heart and although my chest was already painful, the sound of his sad voice broke me to the core and the pain  increased.

Sungmin- I-I thought you had left me forever... I was so scared, mommy...

(y/n)- Oh baby... I'm never going to leave you... I'm here with you.

He cried and cried in my arms and I could only soothe him.

???'s PoV

I did it! S-She's never going to disturb me ever again!

I had succeeded but... Why did I feel so sad..?

I had always wanted to get rid of her but... Why did it hurt?

I was walking in the camp when...

???- Yah!

I turned around and saw Angie... She was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and I could see rage in them.

She slapped me. I didn't complain...

Angie- How could you?! After all I did for you!! How could you do something like that to me?!

???- I did what was best for both of us and you know that!!

Angie- For the both of us?! It was for you and only you!! She's my best friend! How could you think I wanted to lose her?! Are you insane?!

???- Oh don't do as if she's a fucking saint!

Angie- Compared to you.... She is... Because of you.... I'll probably lose one of the most important person in my life...

???- Before she entered your life, I was the person the most important in your life..!

Angie- You're wrong.... You had always been the most important person in my life... But what you did today... I can't forgive you...

???- Angie-

Angie- No. I- Don't talk to me ever again.... Annie... You're no longer my sister... I just hope that (y/n) wakes up...

Jungkook's PoV

I was sitting in the room next to (y/n) when my phone suddenly buzzed. It was a text from Angie.

'Come to the training fields... I need to tell you something. It's urgent...'

I glanced at (y/n)'s sleeping state and sigh. Kissing her forehead, I stood up and left the room, curiosity filling my body completely.

      ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Hey guys~ Sorry for this shitty as heck of a chapter. I've been tired as ever and my exams start tomorrow...yay! I'll update as soon as I'm more free and I hope that until then, I'll have a bit more inspiration to write. I have been lacking of ideas recently and that's also one major reason why I haven't been updating. Anyway, stay healthy.

Bye~