Trip

A week had passed and it was finally time for us to go to Osaka. We left the house at eight with a sleepy Sungmin in the backseat. 

Jungkook and I had decided that it was for the best to keep him with us during the trip so that he could discover a bit what's outside of Seoul and also have some fresh air.

We arrived at school after a few minutes and I took Sungmin with me to allow Jungkook to go take care of a few more things before our departure. 

Yoongi helped me with the luggages and soon enough, we were all ready to leave. I got in the bus with Sungmin and the girls were all attached to me with their aw's and oh's and I just laughed.

Every students were admiring Sungmin and some even asked me if he was my son or little brother.      

I just smiled and said the truth. Jungkook entered and sat next to me with Yoongi next to Esmesis behind us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Sitting position*

Sam|Saeki              Jimin|Angie

Eva|Namjoon        Jungkook|(y/n)
                                    with Sungmin

Emilia|Tae              Yoongi|Esmesis

Aurianna|Seokjin       Hoseok|Angel  

                  (other students)             

-------------------------------------------------------------

The trip to the airport was long in itself but the time spent in the airplane was even longer, well if you consider one hour and fifty-five minutes as a long trip. We landed in Japan safely and made our way to the hotel, another two hours and thirty minutes added to the journey, before finally arriving there. Mr. Jung asked us all to meet him in the lobby the next day at nine for the breakfast and after that we'd go to the sea. 

Jungkook and I, accompanied by Sungmin, made our way to the room. It was quite spacious and we had a magnificent view from our floor. Even if it was still pretty early, actually one-thirty in the afternoon, everyone was tired so we went to sleep.

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up and saw Jungkook and Sungmin sleeping peacefully while they were hugging.

What a cute view~!

I took a quick picture before kissing both on the cheek and standing up from the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into some ripped jeans and a crop top. 

Brushing my hair, I saw a sleepy Jungkook entering the bathroom. He looked at me and blinked twice before coming forward and back-hugging me. I chuckled and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was still in his pajamas and his hair was as messy as ever, definitely a view that a teacher would've never shown to one of his students normally, but hey, I'm his wife.

I turned around and putting my arms around his neck, I smiled.

(y/n)- I'll be going down to meet with Mr. Jung and the girls. Wake Sungmin up and get dressed. I'll be waiting for you two.

He pouted cutely before nodding, his eyes half closed, and I chuckled again. I kissed his cheek and got out of the bathroom. Giving a kiss to Sungmin too, I left the room.

I took the elevator and after a few seconds, I was in the lobby. The door hadn't even fully opened that I could hear someone shouting.

Angie was shouting.

I quickly got out and saw her and a desperate Mr. Jung standing there. She was shouting, he was trying to calm her down.

Angie wasn't one to get angry for no reason and definitely not when she was on a trip that she considered as 'vacation' so something was happening there and that something was annoying the sh*t out of Angie.

I made my way there and as soon as Angie had taken notice of my presence, she sighed.

Angie- I'm sorry but I'm not staying here any longer.

(y/n)- Why? W-What happened?

I was in front of her at that point and when I asked that question, she pointed behind me.

Angie- She happened!

I turned around and saw Annie, Angie's sister.

I gasped. 'Gotta get Angie out of here before she murders someone.'

I turned back towards Angie and took her hand.

(y/n)- You don't want to stay here, fine. Let's go.

Mr. Jung's mouth opened wide and I shushed him before he could speak.

(y/n)- One of my cousins run a 5-star camp not far from here. I would advice you to consider that if you don't want Angie to kill that girl.

Mr. Jung looked thoughtful for a second and sighed.

Mr. Jung- Fine. Go wake everybody else, Angie. I'll deal with the hotel and (y/n) will call her cousin.

Angie- Alright.

And there we were, leaving a hotel we hadn't even spent one full day in.

           ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~