Silent Pain

~ A Year Earlier ~

Jungkook's PoV

I bumped into several people, not really knowing where she was taking me but one thing was sure though, and that was that Yoona was excited. We stopped in front of the amusement park's main attraction and I looked up, admiring the roller-coaster. I looked at Yoona and she smiled widely at me. I smiled back at her and we went to wait for our turn.

Just before it was our turn to go, I looked back and saw...(y/n)?

Yoona- Kookie! It's time to go!

Jungkook- C...Coming.

~ Later That Day ~

Laying still on my bed, I stared at the ceiling. Her scent...The sheets still had it...I sat up and pushed myself off the bed. I walked to the closet and removed the box I had hidden in the far corner. 

Reading what was written on it, I sighed to myself.

J.(y/n)

I took it out and placed it on the bed. I opened the box and took out the photo frame on the top of the pile of stuff there was in there. She was standing in a field, back facing the camera, the light of the stars illuminating her features even more.

 She was standing in a field, back facing the camera, the light of the stars illuminating her features even more

I placed the photo frame inside and removed her favorite sweatshirt. I touched it lightly before placing it back in the box and removing...her ring. The marriage ring...I sighed and suddenly heard heels approaching. I placed everything back in, closed the box and placed it back in the corner of the closet. As soon as it was there, Yoona entered the room and walked towards me, carefully, and put her arms around my neck.

Yoona- What were you doing baby?

Jungkook- Nothing much. Just searching for my white shirt. Have you seen it?

I placed my hands on her hips and she smiled.

Yoona- Yeah~ I wore it last week. I think it's in the bathroom.

Jungkook- Um...Alright.

She kissed me and pushed me down on the bed. I looked up at her and she smirked. 

...I don't want to.

She got on top of me and removed her blouse.

...I hate you!

She started kissing my neck but I was completely numb.

...Let go of me!!

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I looked at it. Yoona groaned and took it from my hand.

Yoona- Yoongi? Ugh! Can't he just let us alone for once.

Jungkook- Sorry but I need to pick up.

I took my phone back and pushed her off me. I stood up from the bed and walked outside the bedroom. When finally outside, I picked up and heard Yoongi's voice on the other end.

Yoongi- You took long enough.

Jungkook- Sorry, hyun-

Yoongi- Don't call me hyung.

Jungkook- Huh? Why?

Yoongi-...After everything you did Jungkook...Our friendship...is over...

Jungkook- What do you mean?

Yoongi- (y/n) was hurt because of you. You married Yoona not even two months after she left. You want our family business because you were married to (y/n)...I'm starting to think that you only married her for her money.

Jungkook- It's not like that.

Yoongi- It's like what then Jungkook? Why did you do that? Why did you betray (y/n)- Why did you betray me like that?

Jungkook- You wouldn't understand.

Yoongi- Help me understand then!!

...

I'm sorry...

Yoongi- Jungkook?! Answer me!

...

I'm so so sorry...

Yoongi- Jungkook!!

...

I don't deserve this...

Yoongi- Jungkook?!

Jungkook- Goodbye hyung.

Yoongi- Jungk-

* Beep Beep Beep *

Yoongi's PoV

I looked at my phone worriedly. Esmesis' hand made its way to my shoulder and I looked at her, eyes wide. She looked confused.

Esmesis- What's wrong?

Yoongi- Jungkook- Jungkook is going to try to commit suicide!

Esmesis- What?!

I rushed out of the room and ran to the parking lot. Taking the closest car to the exit, I drove as fast as I could to his house. When nearing it, I saw a figure standing on the roof and parked the car immediately. I ran inside, up the stairs, on the roof and saw him about to jump.

Yoongi- Jungkook stop!!

Jungkook- Let me go, hyung!

Yoongi- No I won't!!

Jungkook- I don't deserve to live!! Not after what I did to...her.

Yoongi- Jungkook let's discuss this out inside.

Jungkook- No!! It's over, hyung. I don't want to suffer anymore! I don't want this silent pain anymore!!

Yoongi- Jungkook!!

Jungkook- Goodbye, hyung!

~ Present ~

I was walking on the street with Esmesis. She was smiling like crazy and the wind blew her hair a bit, making it look like in some K-dramas or something. I chuckled and she looked at me, pouting.

Esmesis- What's so funny?

Yoongi- Nothing~

Esmesis- Tell me~!

Yoongi- Alright~

I got closer and whispered in her ear.

Yoongi- You're beautiful.

She backed away, blushing hard, and I chuckled again.

Cute~

After some time, we stopped in front of the huge building that was Min Enterprise. I looked at Esmesis and she looked back smiling.

Esmesis- You ready?

Yoongi- Yeah. Let's go.

And we entered, me feeling anxious and Esmesis by my side to support me.

           ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~