Saeki's Misunderstanding

The guys got ready quickly and we left the house. We dropped Sungmin at Jungkook's mom's place. They had prepared a roaster for which day who would go at the other's house.

Jungkook and I arrived at school not long after that and I met Esmesis, Angie, Aurianna and Emilia at the door.

Aurianna- (y/n)!! How are you feeling today?

(y/n)- Better than ever, thank you~

We entered the school building and the speakers suddenly made an ear-piercing sound.

It was Yoongi's voice.

'All the students are kindly requested to go to their respective classes and to wait for their teacher in silent. There is a meeting concerning the teaching staff about an urgent matter to be discussed. Thank you for your comprehension. Good day to you all'

The girls and I looked at each other, then at Jungkook who only stared back and looked back at each other before shrugging.

I entered the classroom and saw all the students making a circle in the middle of the room. I pushed past everyone else to see what was happening and saw Saeki... On top of Hana... Punching her.

I gasped.

Jumping into the fight to seperate the two, I almost got a slap from an animal-like Saeki.

(y/n)- Sa.. Eki! Let- Go of- her!

Saeki punched her one last time before wiping some blood off her now plump and red bottom lip.

Saeki- The next time you do something like that... You better pray for (y/n) to be around!

And she left the class. Every students went back to their places and I saw that only one person had already been seated since the beginning.

Sam.

I asked someone to bring Hana to the infirmary and made my way to Sam. Sitting in front of him, I looked at him straight in the eyes.

His eyes were glistening from tears. I wiped his tears away with my thumb and he sighed.

I spoke with the softeset voice I could make.

(y/n)- What happened, Sam..? What's wrong?

He stared at his hands placed at the center of his desk and new crystal clear tears slipped from his eyes when he closed them.

Sam- Hana she... She kissed me.

My eyes opened wide and my hands covered my mouth. I felt a wave of guilt coming out of Sam's body and the pieces of this small yet important puzzle clicked into place.

(y/n)- Saeki... She saw it, didn't she?

He only nodded and the tears continuously kept on falling. I then realized how much Sam had fallen for Saeki in the lapse of time I was in that stupid coma.

I stood up and pulled him into a warm hug and at that same exact moment, Jungkook entered and shouted, 'we are going on a trip to Osaka in Japan with the school!'

Everyone shouted from joy and happiness but when Jungkook's eyes landed on Sam and me, he knew something was wrong immediately.

I met Jungkook's curious and worried gaze and only lowered my head. Sam snuggled a little further into my embrace and I rubbed his back soothingly.

After a while, Saeki returned and sat down far from Sam.

Normally, their seat were really close to each other as Saeki and I sat behind Sam.

Jungkook explained the details for the trip and then, continued the class.
During lunch time, the atmosphere was really awkward and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Sam and Saeki were my best friends and I couldn't take the sight of them like that- so far from each other.

I stood up and went to Hana's table. She glared up at me, her eyes screaming, 'what do you want, b*tch?'

I pulled her up and when she saw that Yoongi was passing by, she faked cry.

Hana- *whining* M-Mr. Min~!

The poor Yoongi, completely oblivious to what was happening, looked between Hana and me.

He walked towards us and scratched the back of his neck.

Yoongi- What's wrong with the two of you?

Hana pulled her wrist out of my hold and pressed her chest against Yoongi.
I looked back at Esmesis and she was smiling at me.

She had developed quite the confidence. Well Saeki was a better opponent.

Hana- (y-y/n).. S-She hurt me!

Yoongi looked at me and I looked at him, exasperated. He chuckled and Hana looked at him, confused.

Yoongi- What have you been doing, Min (y/n)?

(y/n)- Nothing, I swear.

Hana looked at Yoongi then back at me and I looked at her blankly.

Annoyed that her tricked hadn't worked, she pushed Yoongi away and crossed her arms over her chest.

Hana- What's with you two?

Yoongi- Nothing.

Hana- 'Nothing'? Then you're doing your job as a teacher badly.

Yoongi- Before being a teacher, I'm a brother.

Hana- What do you mean?

I facepalmed and looked at her, my eyes saying, 'You serious?'

Yoongi whispered something in her right ear and she almost fainted. I laughed at the sight.

I pulled her up again before telling her pretty loudly to stop acting like a b*tch because nobody would like her otherwise.

She apologized to Sam and Saeki but the two were still pretty awkward with each other.

Meh. I can't do everything. Time will take care of the rest.

That day, Jungkook and I went home alone to prepare the suitcases as Sungmin was to stay at Yoongi's house for two days.

              ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~