Childhood Experiences

(y/n)'s PoV

Jungkook was annoyed by the fact that he couldn't even take his breakfast before we left.

We arrived at the camp after a few minutes and Sasha, my cousin, was there to welcome us.

Sasha- Hi!! Welcome to the Min's International Sports and Leisure Camp!

(y/n)- Hi, Sasha! Thanks for letting us stay!

Sasha- No big deals, (y/n). It's all thanks to you if the camp is still here anyway.

My eyes widened and I blushed.

(y/n)- N-No-

Jungkook- What do you mean by 'Is still 'here'? And why is it because of (y/n)?

Sasha glanced my way and gulped and I just glared at her.

Giving her a 'you better shut your mouth' look, she gulped again and smiled awkwardly.

Sasha- It's no big deal. Haha...J-Just forget about what I just said.

Jungkook sent me a curious look and I smiled innocently at him.

We went to our respective rooms and then met at the cafeteria. It was almost noon when everyone was done unpacking so we were kind of hungry.

Entering the cafeteria, everybody went to sit down in groups and when I was about to do the same, I suddenly heard my name being called.

I looked to the source of the voice and found...Lucas.

Lucas was...how to put that...a friend of mine.

Jungkook sent me a weird look and I smiled awkwardly. Lucas came towards me and hugged me tightly.

Lucas- Hey! You came back after soooo long....I'm so happy to see you!

(y/n)- M-Me too, Lucas...

He let go of me and smiled widely before starting to speak again.

Lucas- So what's up?

I opened my mouth to answer but got cut off when a voice was heard.

Jungkook- Babe? Could you help me with Sungmin? He doesn't want to eat.

I looked past Lucas and saw Jungkook smiling sheepishly and then smirked.

I coughed awkwardly before answering with a faint 'coming' and bowed my head to Lucas before passing by him and walked to Jungkook.

Jungkook sent a glare towards Lucas and the latter shivered and just stood there awkwardly.

~ Later That Day ~

I was walking in the training fields when Sasha saw me. She waved at me and came forward, joining me after a few seconds.

She wanted me to try the new equipments but I didn't really feel enthusiastic about it.

Truth was that I had been to this training camp quite often as a child and being honest, I was the best in every sports.

She pushed a little too hard and in the end, I accepted.

I changed into that:

And then went back to the training field

Sasha, Lucas, Jungkook and the others were waiting for me and I froze.

I had accepted to do it but not with them around.

Jungkook spotted me and smiled but I just looked at him, horrified.

His smile dropped and he looked at me worriedly.

He took one step in my direction but I took one back.

Eva saw me and I took my chance. I ran and ran and ran until I was out of breath and out of sight.

I knew that camp better than anyone but I also knew better than anyone how painful both mentally and physically this kind of accident could make.

It wasn't for nothing that I had promised to myself to never practise any kind of sports ever again. And specifically at the camp that had almost paralyzed me for life. . .

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~