⚫Pitch's Ending⚫

Author: Well...this is it, guys. The final chapter. I'm honestly sad to see this story come to an end. I really enjoyed writing this story and you guys I been such a great audience. Thank you all SO much for taking the time to read this. It really means a lot to me.😊
By the way, as you can see, I added music to this ending and I went back and did the same for Jack's ending as well.

(F/s) = Favorite snack

Anyways, enjoy!

__________

(Y/n), can you ever forgive me?"

Your brain ran feverishly as it tried to process everything. After what seemed like forever, you had finally made up your mind.

"Jack," You said, staring into the winter spirit's icy blue eyes. "I...I don't know..." You said. "Wh-what? What do you mean...?" He asked in disbelief, trying to prevent more tears from spilling from his crystal blue eyes. You uncertainty shifted your gaze to your hands, not wanting to look him in the eyes. "I don't know if I can forgive you. At least not yet." Jack felt his heart shatter at your words. "B-b-but (y/n)-" The sound of heavy explosions caused the whole lair to quake. "We have to get out of here!"

Immediately, Jack picked you up and flew out of the lair with Tooth following close behind. "I thought I would find you here." The three of you snapped your heads in the direction of the voice. "Pitch!" You all said in unison yelled in unison. "I would appreciate it if you would put my daughter down." Pitch said menacingly, glaring daggers at the white-haired winter spirit. "She's not your daughter! You don't own her!" Tooth yelled as charged the entity, ready to throw a punch. Unfortunately, Pitch stopped her fist with his hand before flinging her body into a nearby tree. "AHH!" Tooth cried out in pain as a stray branch fell on top of the poor fairy. "Tooth!" You and Jack yelled in concern.

Pitch stalked over to the helpless fairy and summoned his scythe. He then raised the sharp blade above her head before giving Jack a threatening glare. "As I said, I would appreciate it if you would put my daughter down." Pitch repeated more venomously. An angry growl emanated from Jack before he looked down at you with a concerned look. "It's okay..." You assured. Jack sighed in defeat as he carefully placed your injured form on the ground. A slight shiver ran through your body as the frigid snow made contact with your skin.

Unbothered by the few splotches of blood left on his hoodie from your wing stubs, Jack raised his arms in surrender. "There. Are you happy?" Satisfied, Pitch lowered his scythe and began to make his way over to you. As he grew closer to your trembling form, you weren't sure whether to frightened or not. Before Pitch could advance any further, Jack stepped in front of you defensively. "You will have to go through me before you take her away again." Jack said, tightening the grip on his staff. Pitch gritted his teeth charging towards Jack.

In the midst of their battle, you crawled over to Tooth's body and shoved the branch off of her. "Tooth?! Tooth!" You called as you desperately attempted to wake up the fairy. Unfortunately, you received no response. Beginning to fill with panic, you leaned down and placed your ear on her chest.

Budum...budum...

A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you leaned away until the battle between the two spirits caught your attention. "Tooth is right! You're not her father!" Jack yelled as he shot a blast of ice at Pitch. "Who are you to tell me that?!" Pitch questioned angrily as he dodged the attack. "What kind of father would torture his daughter the way you did?!" Jack asked. "You could never understand!" Pitch replied, swinging his scythe at winter spirit's head. Evading his attack, Jack then charged at Pitch with his staff. Just in time, Pitch blocked him with his scythe, causing both weapons to clash. "You ripped off her wings! You deprived her of her freedom! Do you really think that was understandable?!" Jack yelled furiously, causing Pitch to scoff at him. "That's funny! Doesn't sound too different from what you did! Does it, Frost?!" Jack gritted his teeth furiously before both of the spirits distanced themselves from each other. A second later, the two of them charged at each other.