Feelings?

Author: This chapter FINALLY up! Again, I'm so sorry for the long wait. Like I said before I've been really sick these past few months but now I am completely better. So thank you guys for being so patient and thanks so much for your support on this story. It's really been motivating me. Also, I did mention that I will be changing the title of this story which I am still thinking about.

Anyways, enjoy! :)

______________________

(Y/n).

Where have you gone?

Why did you leave me, (y/n)?

I will do whatever it takes to find you.

Then we can be together again.....forever...

Your (e/c) eyes shot open as you sharply inhaled a shaky breath. Looking into the freshly lit sky, you could easily tell it was morning. You sat up slowly and ran your fingers through your messy (h/c) hair. 'What was that about? ' You thought to yourself as you frowned.

"OW!" You exclaimed as you instantly placed your hand on the back of your head where you were hit. 'Snow?'"Morning, Angel Cake!" A familiar voice greeted cheerfully. You looked up to see Jack Frost flying towards you. You glared at him for a minute before replacing it with a smirk. Even though you were kind of annoyed with him for nearly knocking your brain with a snowball so early in the morning, you couldn't bring yourself to be mad. "Morning, Frost Bite! What do I owe this fine visit so early in the morning?" You greeted while plastering a fake grin on your face. Jack smirked at you, catching your sarcasm."No reason. Just thought I'd just come to check on you." He said smiling sweetly. Knowing the real reason he came to see you, you glared at back at him. "I'm still not becoming a guardian." Jack's smile was immediately wiped off his face. You rolled your eyes as you stood to your feet and took off into the sky. Jack ran a hand through his soft white hair as he huffed out a frustrated sigh. 'This girl is frustrating.' He thought but a smirked soon crept on his face right after. 'But that's what makes her interesting.' He thought as he took off after you.

You really didn't want to be bothered with this, especially not at this time of morning. You glanced in the corner of your eye to see that he was following you, but you tried your best to ignore it. "Where ya going, Angel Cake?" You nearly cringed at the nickname but forced yourself not to. "Don't worry about it." You snapped, hoping he would get the hint. Unfortunately for you, Jack was persistent. "Too late. I'm already worried." Jack said. Honestly, you didn't have an idea of where you were going. You were so intent on trying to get away from the winter spirit that hasn't thought of a destination yet. You weren't going to let him know that though. Little did you know, Jack could already tell you didn't have any idea where you were going but declined to let you play it off.

After a moment of thinking, an idea popped into his head. "Follow me." He said as he started flying ahead of you. Part of you felt skeptical but your curiosity leads you to follow him. "Where are we going?" Jack only chuckled. "Don't worry about it."

~Time Skip~

After flying for what felt like forever, you finally arrived in a small unfamiliar neighborhood. "Where are we?" You asked as your (e/c) eyes wandered around. "It's a neighborhood, duh!" You glared at the winter spirit's smart remark. "I knew that, Genius! I meant what are we doing here!" Jack only laughed at your annoyance. Before he could answer your question, the sound of laughter could be heard nearby. You both turned around to see children running out of their homes and into the snowy weather. Some of them began to build a snowman while others either made snow angels or catching falling snowflakes on their tongues.