Broken Trust

Author: Hey guys. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Honestly, I didn't think I was going to update this today. I had a really rough week and today had to be the worst, so I was planning on waiting until next week. But I didn't want to spend the whole day sulking so I thought I would finally get this chapter up. I probably took out a bit of my anger in this one so I apologize in advance for that lol. 

Anyways, enjoy!

________________________

It has been a little bit over a week since you and Jack were attacked by Pitch. Your awful wound has completely healed since then and now everything was back to normal.... well.... sort of. Ever since you got back on your feet again, you haven't once set foot outside the workshop. Why you may ask? For some reason, Jack refuses to allow you to leave for some reason. Not even the other guardians were allowing you to leave either. Every time you would even mention going outside, they would try to convince you to stay inside which you kind of annoyed you. You once tried to sneak out through your balcony window, but unfortunately, Jack had caught you and locked the doors from the outside.

You were now standing by your window, watching each delicate snowflake descend from the sky. You placed your hand on the glass window pane, longing to stretch your wings in the open air, but sadly you were forbidden to and you didn't even know why.

At that moment, you heard a knock at your door. "Come in." You said, not removing your eyes from the window. "Hey, Angel Cake." You glanced back to see Jack enter the room and close the door behind him. "Hi." You said monotonously as you turned your gaze back to the window. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I still feel just as fine as I did all week." You spat while shrugging your shoulders. "That's good." Jack said, causing you to roll your eyes.

After a moment of silence, Jack noticed you have been staring out the window since he walked in. "Is everything alright, Angel Cake?" Jack asked in concern as he placed a hand on your shoulder. Finally, you turned around to face him. "I want to go outside." Jack bit his lip at your request. Judging by the expression on your face, he knew that you were very serious about this.

"I'm sorry but you can't go outside." He replied sympathetically. Your serious expression was then replaced with a glare. "Why not?" Jack averted his gaze, not wanting to answer your question. Getting impatient, you forced his gaze back onto you. "Why not, Jack? Answer me.' You demanded, trying your best to keep calm. A deep sigh escaped his lips before he finally responded. "It's too dangerous for you to go outside." This made your blood boil inside. "What do you mean too dangerous for me to go outside?! I told you I'm fine, Jack! I healed over a week ago!" You practically exploded.

Jack glared at you, not even fazed by your outburst. "Look, I don't want to talk about this right now." He said as he started to make his way towards the door. Immediately, you grabbed his arm to prevent him from leaving. "No, tell me why! I want to know now!" You demanded as you turned him towards you. Jack looked into your (e/c) eyes which were glaring at him with anger. He averted his eyes again before speaking. "I told you I didn't want to talk about it."

Your fists clenched in anger. "Ugh! What is your problem, Jack!? I can't stay locked in here forever! Please, just... let me go..." You pleaded. Jack still wouldn't even look at you, which hurt you. "Jack..." You placed a hand on his cheek turned him to face you. He glared at you with an unreadable expression on his face. Gently, you brought his face closer to yours until your soft lips onto his. At first, Jack was hesitant for a moment but soon melted into the kiss. Only something was different about his kiss this time. Instead of being sweet and passionate, it was more.... needy, but you had to admit, you liked it.

Jack snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You ran your hand through his soft white hair causing a hint of a low growl to emanate from him. Slowly and gently, Jack pushed you down until your back was pressed onto your bed. You felt his hands massage your sides as his tongue grazed your bottom lip, begging for an entrance. Willingly, you granted him access, allowing his tongue to explore your mouth. Jack then began to place butterfly kisses down your neck. He kept traveling down until he reached your sweet spot, causing a barely audible moan to escape your lips. Upon hearing this, Jack began to attack your sweet spot, hungrily leaving love bites on the area. Desperately, you bit your bottom lip, trying to hold back your moans, but you were failing miserably. You felt his hand travel up your thigh, making you shiver in delight at his cold touch.