Do You Remember? (Part 2)

A now six-year-old (f/n) sat in front of the blazing fireplace, humming a little happy tune. Her (h/c) pigtails swayed as she looked at the enormous tree adorned with shimmering Christmas decorations. She was dressed in a beautiful white dress with an intricate (f/c) trim, white stockings, and (f/c) shoes.

So far, it had been a month since she had seen her dear winter spirit friend. She wasn't sure why he had gone missing, but she tried not to worry about. She knew she would see him again one day, especially considering what day it is.

"Happy birthday, (f/n)!" The girl turned around to meet her parents smiling faces. She ran up to both of them and gave them a tight embrace. "This is for you, our little angel." Her father said, holding out a small, (f/c) box. (F/n) took the box and unwrapped it. Inside was a gold necklace with a small charm in the shape of an angel.

"It's so pretty! Thank you!" She exclaimed, happily. Her mother giggled as she took the necklace out of the box and placed it around her daughter's neck. "Always keep this on. Anytime you are feeling alone, just remember that we will always be with you through this necklace." (F/n) smiled and nodded in understanding. "Ok, Mommy."

"Ok, time to go. Or else we're going to be late." Her father said while looking at his watch. "Where are we going, Daddy?" (F/n) asked, curiously. "It's a surprise."

~Time Skip~

"Are we there yet?" She asked, happily swinging her legs. Her parents giggled at her giddiness. "Don't worry, we will be there soon." Her father said. The (l/n) family were riding in the limo, on the way to that special surprise. A happy smile made its way onto her face but soon faded away once she looked out the window. The once dusk painted sky quickly grew dark.

The road was eerily quiet and mysteriously free of any other cars. "Umm...Clancy. Are you going the right way...?" (F/n)'s mother asked nervously. "Apologizes, Madam. I had to take a detour due to construction. I assure you that we will be there soon." The driver known as Clancy assured.

After driving for another mile, things began to get worse. "There seems to be a storm approaching..." Clancy said as the wind started to pick up heavily and everything began to go black...pitch black. "Wh-what's happening...?!" (F/n) asked nervously.

"LOOK OU-!"

~Time Skip~

(E/c) colored eyes were clouded with blurry vision as they fluttered open. A groan escaped her lips followed by a few dry coughs. '...wh..... where....am I....?' She thought as she put her hand to her sore head, but was confused when she felt a warm liquid on her fingertips. 'Blood?!' That's when realized what had happened. They were all on their way to her birthday surprise until that storm came. She looked around to see that she was laying on the ceiling of the limo.

"...M..mommy...?" The little girl said hoarsely as she shook her unconscious mother's body. ".... please...wake up, Mommy...." She pleaded, shaking her even more but to no avail. "...oh no..." She whispered as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"Daddy...!" She exclaimed as she crawled over to try to wake him. "Daddy...? Mommy's not waking up...." She received no response. "Please Daddy! Wake up, please!" There were still no signs of responding.

Silent and mournful sobs were all that emanated from the poor girl. Her birthday which was supposed to be the happiest day of her life has now become the most devastating day of her life. "Mr. Clancy...! Wake up! Please......!" She cried as she attempted to wake the limo driver. Just as she was about to shake his unconscious body, she instantly recoiled once she noticed the amount of blood that adorned his body. A whimper left her lips as she backed away in horror.