Do you remember? (Part 1)

Your eyes fluttered open but met nothing darkness. You sat up from the cold hard ground but was suddenly hit by a sharp pain in your head. Wincing, you moved your hand to touch your head. Clank! Clank! The sound of metal had caught your attention. You glanced down to see both your hands and feet in shackles and chained to the cold ground. You took a look at your surroundings and noticed you were surrounded by bars. Wait, bars?

A gasp escaped your lips once you realized where you were. "No, no, no, no, no!" Yep, you were in a giant cage. Panic quickly began to fill you as you attempted to break free, but unfortunately, your weak powers were preventing you to do so.

"So, you finally woke up." You turned around to see the very person that locked you in your prison. "Let me go, Pitch!" You demanded as you stood up, but was almost yanked back down due to the chains. "I don't think so. We had a deal and you broke it." Pitch said, glaring at you. "No, I didn't! You wanted me to help you spread some fear and that's what I did!" You defended. "Actually, the deal was that you would help me until I gain full power." Pitch retorted. "No way! I don't want to do this anymore!" You yelled. "I don't believe you have a choice." He said, beginning to get annoyed.

"I told you I'm not doing it and you can't make me!" You yelled, not caring if you sounded like a brat. "Don't talk back to your fa-!" Pitch caught himself off, realizing what he was about to say. You stared in confusion as you watched Pitch turned away to regain his composure.

After a few seconds, Pitch took a deep sigh before turning back towards you. He walked towards you with an unreadable expression on his face. Suddenly becoming fearful, you slowly began to take a few steps back. "Allow me to make this clear. We had a deal. You agreed to help me!

YOU BELONG TO ME!" Before you could even blink, Pitch had grabbed your golden angel necklace and snatched it from your neck. A weak gasp left your lips as you felt all your power and energy completely drained from your body, causing you to drop to the floor. "So this was the source of your power all along? I should have figured that." Pitch said amusingly as he tossed the piece of jewelry on the floor and crushed it under his foot. You watched in horror as your source of power was destroyed right in front of you.

"Thanks to your defiance, I had to delay my plans. But don't worry my dear, (y/n). This little incident will not go unpunished." At that moment, Pitch had snapped his fingers and began to take his leave. Numerous nightmares began to circle you from all around. Fear began to completely take over you as they slowly stalked closer to you. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" STAY AWAY FROM ME!" You screamed, trying your best to back away but to no avail. Within a matter of seconds, the only thing that could be heard was the tortured screams of the helpless little angel.

~Time Skip~

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Tooth asked, feeling slightly creeped out by the atmosphere. "This is definitely the place. I remember it like it was yesterday." Jack responded. The duo descended down the hole that led to the lair of their worst enemy.

"Do you think the others will be ok without us?" Tooth asked in a soft worried voice. "They will be alright. They said they will hold off the nightmares best they can while we go find (y/n). According to the man on the moon, she is the key to defeating Pitch..." Truth be told, he was just as worried but tried his best to show it.

The two guardians quietly made through the eerily lit lair in search of their friend. "It's so quiet. I don't think Pitch is here." Jack whispered. Tooth sighed in relief. "Thank goodness. That should make it easier to fi-" Tooth cut herself off as she barely heard the sound of soft sobs. "Do you hear that?" Tooth asked. Jack opened his mouth to speak but stopped once he saw something floating down within his peripheral vision. Grabbing it out of the air, he began to examine the object. It was one of your purely white feathers. The only difference was that was drenched in something that disturbed Jack greatly: blood.