❄Jack's Ending❄

"(Y/n), can you ever forgive me?"

Your brain ran feverishly as it tried to process everything. After what seemed like forever, you had finally made up your mind.

"Jack," You said, taking the winter spirit's cold hands into yours, causing him to look at you with wide eyes. "I forgive you..." You said. "Wh-what? You do...?" He asked in disbelief, as more tears began to spill from his crystal blue eyes. A warm smile adorned your lips as you wiped away his tears. "Yes...I do." You said confirming it with a loving kiss. Jack the returned the kiss, before wrapping you in a tight embrace, careful not to harm the stubs where your angel wings once were.

(Y/n)," Tooth addressed. "Do you know what you must do?" Nodding your head, you picked up the fragments of the broken necklace that was given to you by your parents. "I must stop Pitch and defend the innocent children of the world from his darkness." With that being said, you closed your eyes and concentrated on the necklace, feeling power began to return to your body. A warm feeling began to flow through the stubs on your back as brand new wings grew out. Once the glow died down you looked at your newly repaired necklace and placed it back around your neck where it belongs. "I'm ready!"

~Time Skip~

Chaos flooded the town as thousands of nightmares ran ramped through the streets. The three guardians did their best to fight them off but were struggling to succeed.
"We can't...*grunt*...keep this up forever...!" Bunnymund warily admitted while taking out some nightmares. "There's no way we can let Pitch win! We are guardians!" North declared, trying to ignore his injuries. Sandy nodded in agreement, although he tried to hide his worn-out expression behind his determination. "I just hope Tooth and Frost can hurry up and find (y/n) before things get worse..." Bunnymund said. "Ha! Hope?! You still have hope?!" Pitch questioned as he approached the worn-out guardians.

"Those two are wasting their time! (Y/n) is not coming back! I ripped those precious wings right off her back! Just like ripping the wings off an insect!" Pitch declared with a twisted grin of triumph plastered on his face. The guardians stared at the evil entity in horror as he chuckled darkly. "Face it! There is nothing you can do to stop me!"

"HEY, PITCH!"

Said person looked up at the person who yelled his name and his eyes grew wide in disbelief. "Wha...im-impossible...!" He stammered as he witnessed your unbroken form followed by Jack and Tooth who were close behind you.

In almost neck-breaking speed, you dived down and knocked Pitch away, causing him to hit a tree that was nearly a few miles away. "You have some explaining to do!" You said as you landed right in front of him. "What on earth are you talking about?" Pitch asked, stumbling onto his feet. "You are well aware of what I am talking about! I remember everything from my past life now!" He looked at you with wide eyes. "H-how did you-?"

"Start talking! Why you didn't tell me you were in my past life?! Tell me everything!" You demanded. Pitch took a deep breath before regaining his composure. "Don't worry, you will find out soon enough." With that being said, Pitch pulled out his scythe and swung it your way. Just barely, you backflipped out of the way. Summoning your twin swords, you charged at him. The sound of heavy metal clashing together echoed as things quickly escalated into a heated battle. Pitch swiftly swung his scythe down, causing you to block with your swords. With the tip of the sharp blade just mere inches away from your face, Pitch began to force it closer towards you. Fortunately, you were able to use your strength to hold him off.

Pitch gritted his teeth in frustration. "I should have killed you like I killed your parents!" You instantly froze after hearing those words. "Y-you....killed my parents...?" A Cheshire like grin spread across the dark spirit's face as he lowered his weapon. "You didn't think that storm came from nowhere...did you?" Your (e/c) eyes grew wide as you shook your head in disbelief. "N-n-no...it can't be..." You mumbled as you also lowered your weapons.