The Birth of an Angel

Author: WHEW! I finally got this chapter done. Btw, I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter. Sorry if it was a bit too violent or too sad.
Anyways, enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The night was as cold and silent as death. Your body lay motionless in the bed of white snow which was now stained with your blood. The luminous rays from the moon touched your body and making you glow. You body was lifted into the air as it began to be filled with life. Your appearance changed gradually, but your necklace remained. Your old life was left behind as a new one now took its place. Then a voice spoke to you. "You're name is (y/n) the angel." With that, your (e/c) eyes were revealed as you took in your first breath.

It was your first moment in your new life. Your eyes darted around, taking in your surroundings. You were in some kind of field that was filled with giant stone plates and blanketed with white snow. You glanced down at yourself to see you were a long white dress with gold sandals, gold intricate wristbands. But what really caught your attention was the gold necklace that had a little gold angel hanging from it. 'What is this about?' You then noticed that your back felt heavy. Glancing behind you, you see a pair of beautiful white feather wings that touched the ground. 'They're so beautiful.' You thought as you took one of them in your hands. You were deeply amazed at how soft they were. They felt like heaven. Then you thought you would take them for a test run.

Cautiously, you lifted your wings, preparing for takeoff. They were indeed heavy, but you did your best to manage the weight. After a few seconds of concentration, you pushed your legs off the ground took off into the sky.

"WOOAHH!" Apparently, flying was much more difficult than you expected. You could only get a few of feet off the ground. Every few seconds you would you would start to lose altitude and fall back to the ground. There was a couple of time when you did crash land into the snow, but you kept trying regardless. Eventually, you were able to make it outside of the cemetery. A wave of accomplishment washed over you until a large brick wall began to come into view.

Frantically, you flapped your wings faster in order to keep from smashing into the wall like a splattered butterfly. Each flap caused you to rise a few inches. You were starting to grow tired, but you refused to give up. You were now dangerously close to the brick wall. "AHH!" You exclaimed as you clenched your eyes shut, bracing for impact. In a state of panic, you gave one large flap, causing you to shoot into the air just before could crash into the unforgiving wall.
You were hardly able to stay balanced in the sky and the amount of wind blowing didn't seem to help much. Finally realizing the dreadful splash never came, you slowly opened your eyes. Now that you could see, your balance became steady and before you knew it, you were finally flying! Every time you would begin to sink again, you would give a graceful flap to maintain your altitude. Your eyes grew wide at the amazing view. Everything below you looked so small, yet beautiful at the same time. The wind blowing through your (h/l) (h/c) hair along with your white feathered wings made you feel free. 'This is AMAZING!' You thought as you went spiraling through the air, laughing with glee. You looked up at the moon which glowed luminously in the night sky. It seemed so close that you could touch it. You reached your hand out to it, but alas, it was still much too far.

You then looked down to see you were coming closer to the busier side of town. Wanting a closer look, you descended and gracefully landed on in the middle of the small town. You looked around to see many people were rushing by with many decorated boxes and bags. Colorful lights and fascinating ornaments hung on every sign, lamp post, and roof. Also, a very large tree which was decorated just as festive as the town stood in the center of town. You were completely dazed by it all, but you were curious. 'What is the purpose of all this? What does it all mean?'