thirty-seven

"Yes," I breathe, my voice soft and nearly breathless, anticipating the moments to come. "Yes, I'm ready."

"Tell me if I hurt you, okay?"

I nod, biting my lip as Jimin lowers himself toward my body, one hand holding himself up so he doesn't fall on top of me. With his other hand, he slides it up my arm and entwines his fingers with mine, resting our hands on top of the bed.

His eyes lock with mine for a moment, he kisses me on the lips, moving them sensually against mine. I feel the tip of Jimin's length protting at my entrance, the feeling causing the anticipation to bubble up within me.

I move my lips away from his, my arm wrapping around his neck as I run my fingers through his hair. His lips are quick to relocate themselves to my neck, leaving purple love bites along my soft, pale skin.

"Jimin," I whimper, my voice a soft whisper. "Please."

At my signal, Jimin slowly thrusts forward, his member filling me up completely. I let out a gasp, my face hiding within the soft skin of his neck.

Jimin pulls away from my neck, his eyes filled with slight worry. "Did I hurt you? Do you want me to stop?"

I shake my head, biting my lip to hold back my moans. "No," a moan escapes as I speak, Jimin's eyes filling with lust, loving the way he makes me turn to putty beneath him. "Please, keep going."

Jimin continues to look into my eyes, his hips moving back before moving forward again. I tilt my head back as he thrusts slowly into me, my mouth hanging agape as I softly moan.

"Faster," I whine, my eyes closed from the pleasure I'm experiencing. I open my eyes and lean my head back forward, my lust filled eyes locking with Jimin's. "Please," I moan, biting my lip as he hits my sweet spot. "Go faster."

"Okay, baby," he says softly. He places a gentle kiss on my lips before moving his hips back and forth at a slightly faster pace. A low moan escapes his lips, and his cheeks immediately flush a bright crimson.

I remove my fingers from his hair and slide my hand around his neck so I'm cupping his face gently. He looks back into my eyes as I gently caress his cheek with my thumb. She smiles against my touch, his face moving closer to my soft hands.

I feel a ball form in my stomach, my eyebrows creasing and my hand moving away from Jimin's face. I throw my hand onto the bed beside me, my fingers digging into the soft sheets. Unintentionally, I suck in a deep breath, a loud moan following soon after, my lips forming the perfect 'O' as I moan.

"I think I'm close," I find myself whimpering, Jimin's eyes nearly black as he continues to thrust into me, his thrusts moving at a slightly faster pace than before.

Jimin drops his head into the crook of my neck, a low grunt escaping his lips. "Fuck," he growls, his thrusts stopping completely, his length resting inside of me as he releases his load.

After a moment, Jimin begins to thrust back into me, his thrusts slow and sensual as he helps me find my release. His member hits my sweet spot, causing me to moan into his ear. I feel him smirk against my skin, his body switching positions so his thrusts hit the same spot with every movement.

I moan loudly, my back arching off the mattress, my fingers tugging lightly on Jimin's fluffy locks. A knot forms in my stomach and, soon enough, it breaks. I feel myself releasing around Jimin's member, my thighs twitching beneath him as he continues thrusting, helping me ride out my high.

I suck in a deep breath, my chest rising and falling quickly as I try to catch my breath. Jimin pulls out and disposes of his condom before collapsing on the bed beside me, his chest rising and falling in sync with mine.

Jimin rolls onto his side so he's facing me, his arm sliding under my head. I roll onto my side and scoot closer to him, resting my head against his chest. His arm reaches over my body and he grabs a blanket, pulling it over our bodies to protect us from the cold.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his other arm reaching around my body, his hand resting on the small of my back.

I nod against his chest. "That was amazing, Jimin," I say as I turn my head so I'm looking up at him. "Better than I could have ever imagined."

He smiles brightly at me, his eyes scrunching up and his bright teeth shining down at me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he kisses my forehead, causing me to smile at him. "I love you."

My heart begins to race at an extremely fast pace, my face burning at his words. I move my body upward so I'm face to face with him, my lips pressing against his in a gentle kiss. "I love you so much, Park Jimin."