CelebNews: @/JoeyBirlem was spotted kissing a girl that is NOT his girlfriend. Who is this mystery girl and what will happen with Y/n Joey's girlfriend who is expecting a Birlem baby?

67,639,479 likes

Comments:

Fan7: What??? No😭 Joey what have you done, this has to be photoshop, it's not real! I refuse to believe this is real!

Fake5: haha deserves it! Just for being a slut, he does not want you get that through your head. @/Username

Usernamefan: no! This stupid man whore! What has he done? He doesn't deserve you @/Username don't worry hun, it will be alright.❤️😞

Fake73: lol 😂 I'm dying I knew his was going to happen.

Username: oh

CameronDallas: What?! I'm coming over
@/Username don't worry everything will be alright.❤️😞

*****************

At this point I was already crying, I knew something like this was going to happen.

I go to the bathroom and get a razor and stand there crying.

I begin cutting myself and cut myself two times.

It stings and then I clean the blood and throw away the razor.

I put on a big hoodie and lay on my bed crying.

I can't believe Joey cheated on me.

My mom and Carlos aren't here, they went on a trip for the week so they won't know.

I hear the door bell ring.

It must be Cameron, I don't want to see anyone though, not right now.

The door bell keeps ringing so I stand up and carefully go downstairs and open the door.

I see Cam standing there with a sad expression on his face.

He comes in and carefully hugs me.

"It will be alright Y/n." He said kissing my forehead.

I begin to feel a pain in my stomach I touch where the pain is and I see blood.

I gasp, Cameron begins to get scared.

"Hold on I'll call the ambulance." He said.

He dialed the ambulance and soon enough they got here.

They put me on the stretcher and Cameron cane with me holding my hand.

We went in the hospital and Cam was following me when they said he couldn't come in.

*Cameron's POV*

I called Y/n parents because I knew they had to be here.

They said they would be here soon and would take the first flight here.

This is all Joey's fault, she wouldn't be here if he wouldn't have cheated on her.

I sighed and was stressed out.

*2 hours later*

They still haven't said anything and I'm beginning to worry.

Just then a doctor comes out and says her last name.

I stand up and go over to her.

"Is she okay? Can I see her?" I ask him.

"Are you family?" She asked.

"I'm her brother." I lie.

"Okay, sir follow me, she will be okay, but she has lost the baby I'm sorry, we tried everything we could but it was no use." She said

I wanted to cry, I knew Y/n was waiting for the baby for such a long time and now she has lost it.

"She's asleep right now, but she will wake up in about 5 minutes, I'll tell her the news." The doctor said.

We both went in her room and I saw her asleep so peacefully.

I went over to her and saw cuts on her wrists, she's been self harming.

I began crying.

Joey has done no good to her.

She begins to move and I wipe my tears.

"Cameron? What going on" she asks not aware of anything.

"Okay sweetheart, you need to be strong, I'm sorry, we tried everything but you had a miscarriage, you've lost your baby it was a girl." She said.

"What! No!" Y/n said crying.

I hugged her and cried to.

The doctor walked out.

"I can't believe it, I killed my baby." She said.

A/N: thanks for reading! I was crying while writing this😭 please vote