30. Back to the fights!

A/N Heyo!
Well, I got some news! Some good some bad... kinda.
Well, first I got a new laptop for my birthday! Which will drastically help me with my writing?
Second thing is that recently I've been told that someone might've been copying some of my work, and well I don't really mind... it's just... ask first, I know it seems stereotypical of me for this, but I relayed my excuse already to the person. And if you haven't asked for permission, just give credit where due.
I WILL go on a 'Villainess Isekai' rampage and read everything, and if I find somethings that are blatantly mine, then I WILL bring it up. I won't be cruel and file for plagiarism or anything
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Sahnahlot PoV* {And we are back!}

Koue and I slowly walked back to Zorlo's office.
When we got there, Zorlo laughed at our shocked faces and asked if we found out anything.
We told him of 'Flo' and that she was extremely powerful.
Zorlo nodded his head at the information and told us to go to sleep and that there are only a few fights left.
Koue and I both nodded and walked back to our rooms, still trying to decipher what happened with Raiter and Flo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*No one's PoV*

"OKAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE CAN FINALLY GO TO OUR NEXT MATCH! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO WHY THE MATCH STOPPED, TAKE THEM TO ZORLO YAEGER OR SAHNAHLOT DRAGON. THEY WILL EXPLAIN IT!
NOW FOR TODAYS MATCH, WE HAVE FROST AND AILEEN WALKER. THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER FROM THE WALKER FAMILY WHO, AS YOU KNOW, ARE MOST KNOWN FOR THEIR CONTROL OVER ICE. THEY WILL BE FIGHTING ALSHE TOMO KINIRA AND NAVU VISHA!" The commentator said as both contestants walked out.
The Walker siblings walked out, they both looked almost the same. They both had frost white hair and icy blue eyes. The only two differences were their clothing and weapons. Frost wore what your classic reaper would look like, but more realistic. A cloak covering most of his body, a shirt hidden behind a jacket and dress pants. All in white.
Aileen was the opposite of her brother. She looked like a princess, she was wearing a snow white battle gown, she had a silver rapier by her side. To everyone, she screamed royalty. But to the trained eye, you could see that she was something else. A true Ice Queen.

Alshe had short light blue hair, large innocent looking pink eyes, light skin, a wide natural looking smile. Short sleeved light green shirt, yellow shorts, light brown shoes and a plain, worn down copper earing on his right ear. He had a broadsword on his back and some short knives.
Navu looked like a straight up brute. Really well built, tall, muscular, huge. An orange mane of hair that ends at the bottom of his neck. Red eyes. Olive skin. Wears leather and fur clothes with his top slightly open. Grey tail, grey ears. Of his ears has a large chunk taken out. You could also see some scars on his chest.

"NOW IF EVERYONE IS READY? THE SAME RULES APPLY, KNOCK OUT YOUR OPPONENT AND YOU WIN! LET THE FIGHT... BEGIN!"

At the signal, Frost and Navu rushed at each other. Navu pulled back a fist, ready to punch Frost. In response, Frost put his scythe in front of him to block his attack.
Navu just smirked, as brought around his other fist and hit Frost straight in the chest, sending him flying. Not wasting a moment Navu rushed at Frost, throwing punches at him without stopping.

While this was happening Aileen and Alshe were throwing magic at each other. Aileen Ice magic and Alshe Fire. Aileen was visibly getting mad that every time she threw an attack, his fire would just melt it. What's worse for her is that Alshe kept a straight face, like her attacks weren't even worth the effort. Eventually, Alshe stopped using his fire and put his arms by his side.
Aileen smirked in victory, thinking that she won.

On the other side, of the arena. Frost finally managed to start pushing Navu back. Realising that he was being pushed back, Navu smirked and jumped back a few feet.
"OI! ALSHE! THROW MY ME SWORD!" Navu shouted.

Not long after a bronze broadsword landed in front of him with a massive clang.
The broadsword was around 2 meters long (Around 6.5 feet) and looked like it weighed a ton. But to the surprise of most of the audience, Navu lifted the sword with one hand and got into a stance.

Before Frost could respond, he was sent flying out of the arena, knocking him out of the match.

Meanwhile, Once Aileen thought she had won she sent a ball of Ice straight at Alshe.

The ball of ice, much to the shock of Aileen, was cut cleanly in half.

The next thing she knew, was Alshe standing in front of her. Then all she saw was black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Welp, this is a short chapter. my excuse is that I'm having small problems with my social life, but it should be back on track soon.
Now, the next chapter will be the final fight and it's gonna be long, so expect me to be late as I want this to be great!
Oh yeah! Before I forget, I won't be posting an omake on Xmas, as i'm not as far as I wanted to be. I might do a short Xmas special I don't know yet.
Anywho,
May the Lotus Guide you!