7. Nothing much has changed...

A/N Geez you REALLY don't want a Harem story. Don't worry I never was planning on it really being a Harem, just Sahnahlot and [His name].
Oh yeah, the Capture targets are going to have similarities to some Anime characters, cuz I can't really think of good names for them.... Sowwy...
[Inset motto/catchphrase here] Yes I'm still looking
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The past few years have been... Well... Boring to say the least. The tutors eventually stopped teaching me and complained about me not doing anything during lessons. But one of the tutors I really liked, he was our magic teacher. He didn't care if we were the King or had the best type of magic. He treated us equally. After one of the classes I talked to him after, and a smile came to my face. I told my affinities to the Air and Shadow element and said that I was weak because of it. He laughed a hearty laugh. I will never forget the words he said to me.
"Yeah... No. You're not weak at all. Air, in my opinion, is one of the strongest of the main elements, despite what others believe. Air counters fire, for one reason. Fire needs air to light. Why? I don't know. But if you are in a fight, you can use the air to choke them out, or you can even fly after a long time training. If you want, I could teach you?"
I simply laughed, "No... Need" I said as I started to hover a few inches off the ground and continued to move about the room.
His face was In shock but after his initial shock. He just started to laugh.
"Oh, this is the first time I have ever liked a 'Noble', Sahnahlot Dragon. You have gained my respect." He told me with a massive smile.
I liked this man, so for him, I broke my rule. ONCE.
"I can tell you why Fire needs Air." I said.
"Ahhh~ you don't surprise me any more. What the next you tell me is how to get into the Yokai country... Wait you actually know how!." He sighs. "Are you sure you want to tell me how? You could be famous! Oh, wait you don't like attention... Fine..." He relented.
So I decided to give him chemistry lessons, to say he enjoyed the lessons was an understatement, but it was hard to show proof without the microscope to see the Atoms, but he seemed to believe it with my demonstrations. He said he would show this to his magic researchers, and that he won't take the credit but keep me anonymous, he gave me some other benefits.
Anyway! Except for the teacher, nothing much has happened. Alicia is now 16 and has grown, she's now about 5.5ft, still blonde, klutz, stupid and according to the teachers 'More beautiful', but all I see is a dumb, blonde 'Heroine'.
Me on the other hand. Hasn't changed much, I've grown to about 4ft so I've kept my petite figure, not that I mind I like my petite size. According to Silver, Mahiru, Asura and the spirits, I have become extremely beautiful, so I went to the magic teacher and asked for his opinion. Which means, yes I took off my mask, and judging from the slight nosebleed he had, it seems that Silver and the rest weren't lying.... So I looked in the mirror... And well I am a literal Gothic Lolita, a 16-year-old one.
Yeah, I'm keeping the mask on, my face would get a lot of attention.
Nothing much has changed. But recently I think Mother has decided that we should be sent back to a different school this time.
Alicia reluctantly accepted and today is going to be our first day.... Again....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*Outside class*

Once again Alica and I were waiting for the teacher to call us in. Alicia was fidgeting nervously, while I just stood there seemingly doing nothing when I was really listening to the Winds talk.
I remember this place!
Yeah didn't one of our master used to work here?
Yeah, he worked in the library!
"Library!? Where?!" I whispered to the winds.
Oh it's behind the school and it is massive
Yeah, remember the library in your last school? That tall but about 100ft long!
Wait how is it 100ft long, oh wait the previous library was magically extended, that makes sense now.
"Okay, you two can come in now!" The teacher came out and told us.
I walked in first and Alicia walked in after me.
"Okay class today we are having new students, go on introduce your self." The teacher encouraged.
'Sahnahlot Dragon, I'm mute. I wear this mask because something had happened when I was young and my Mother decided that it would be best that I wear this mask so I don't get questions.' I wrote on the board.
"Ah... next please..." The teacher said sadly. Why are you sad? Is it because I'm mute? Ha!
"A-Alicia S-stone-Dra-dragon..." Alicia said timidly.
Why are you so timid. A 'baby boyfriend' died when you were young, like 13 years ago.... WHY ARE YOU SHY?!
"Okay then, any questions for these two?" The teacher asked.
Three hands went up.
"I heard a rumour about you two, that you went to school when you were around 3 years old, but suddenly stop coming. Is this true?" An Ebony haired male asked.
Alicia didn't answer so I wrote on the board.
'Yeah it's true, something happened to us when we were young that made us not want to go to school.'
"Can you tell us what happened?" He asked.
'No because it was very scaring for one of us here,'
The student nodded.
The rest of the hands didn't go back up, probably because they didn't want to upset the 'Blonde beauty' .... It's stupid...
"A-anyway, Alica can you sit in front so Sebas at the front, Sahnahlot you can sit behind Prince Nello." The teacher told us.
Oh, the main capture target... Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Sighing I went over to my seat and sat down, and brought out a book on poisons. {Hehe 😋}
Oh, there isn't a cure for common Snake bites, really.
During the time when I was reading the teacher noticed me snatched the book from my hands.
Rude woman, next time tell master off!
The teacher looked at the books and notes I made, her eyes opened in shock.
"Sahnahlot, see me after school, we have to talk about this." The teacher said with authority.
I nodded and held my hands out and did a grabbing motion, wanting the book back.
The teacher sighed and gave it back to me and I continued reading.
Ken, who was behind Sahnahlot looked over her shoulder and saw one word that stuck out "Poison"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*After class, during break*

Once again CLASS. IS. BORING.
I'm learning nothing... Everyone else is, but I'm not.... So my course of action?
FIND THE HOLY GR- I MEAN LIBRARY!!

Oh, that was easy. The building is the same height, and you can't really hide that height.
Once I saw it I quickly walked over to the library, found a bookshelf, went to the top and read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile with Alicia*

Where did Sahnahlot go?! Did she leave me like Johnathan did?
Wait she likes books... So she must be in the library, wait where's the library?
I saw a blue haired male with Royal looking clothes.
Wait he's from my class, and he's Handsome!
"H-hey!" I shout.
"Hey, aren't you one of the transfer sisters?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm Alicia Stone-Dragon," I said
"Ken Kanou, personal servant and bodyguard to Prince Nello," He said with a bow.
"So what do you need?" He asked me with a charming smile that had me blushing.
"Ummm I'm looking for my sister..." I said shyly.
"Oh so am I, do you have any idea where she could be?" He asked.
"Ummm she likes books, so I was looking for the library..." I said.
"Oh, that's easy. The library is the massive building over there" he said pointing over to the massive building.
Oh... I'm stupid.
"A-ah thanks, wait you said you were looking for my sister. Want to come with me?" I asked.
"Sure!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*Back with a silver-haired bookworm*

[Ken Kanou's route unlocked]

wat.... Oh, Alicia probably started the 'Bodyguard' path.... Meh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*With an Ebony haired classmate*

"Koue. Will you go out with me!" A red-haired female asked me, eyes filled with hope.
I leaned in towards her, "You're not worth my time, Princess" I whispered in her ear.
She had a face of pure sadness and neglect as she ran away crying.
Ahhhh~ this is boring... This used to be entertaining but it got dull after a while.
Everything is the same, the faces, the work, the personalities, hell the only difference between today and yesterday, were the two transfer students.
Those two- well I say two I mean one. Alicia. The blondie is your typical '"Oh look I've fallen over, can anyone help me' while everyone else around is getting nosebleeds' kind of person. Oh and I bet she's stupid...
The 'sister' on the other hand 'Sahnahlot' is the complete opposite of her. She isn't one tiny bit mute as I head her whisper outside the door, so it means she doesn't like to talk. I'm guessing she HATES attention, because why else wear the mask, well except that 'Something' happened, but what. She also has that feeling of mystery around her. The girl's got secrets... And I want to find out.
I decided to go to the library because there I might get some entertainment from either a dream or one of the books.

As I entree the library I felt a faint presence, an assassin, and a good one at that, but unlucky for them, I don't think they did their homework.
I raced through the shelves towards the presence, but something was off. The presence didn't move, it mentions one of two things.
It isn't an assassin.
Or it just hasn't noticed my presence moving quickly towards them.
Once I got there I was met face to face with a bookshelf.
I'm confused... I can still feel the presence.
I looked up and saw something unusual. A silver-haired female lying on top of the shelf reading a book. I slowly climbed the shelf and saw a familiar mask, it was Sahnahlot.
Things are going to start to become entertaining!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N WEW three chapters in a day, technically I think.
So we have met four possibly five people that will have main parts in the story, most of the 'main' parts will be with our Blonde 'Heroine' while one possibly two parts will be with Sahnahlot, but don't worry no matter what Sahnahlot WILL NOT HAVE A HAREM, just the one guy.
Oh as you could possibly guess Koue is going to be with Sahnahlot, but it will be slow progression, because mainly Sahnahlot doesn't want attention or show her feelings much, the next one or two chapters will be the building their relationship, along with other miscellaneous scenes that I can think of, like tests, meeting new capture targets, magic lessons PLUS MORE!
May the Lotus guide you! {Hmmm what's your opinion}