24. I should start expecting the unexpected

A/N I am loving all of your reactions to Hana but I am being kind and telling you who she is!

One of you so far has guessed correctly and you shall find out like the rest of your fellow readers!

There also will be a fight, but it won't be an important one, so we will be with Sahnahlot watching the match.

May the Lotus Guide you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The person he was hoping her to be was Hana Amatrusu... his little sister who went missing at a young age," Zorlo said. "We don't know much about her other than she was a normal girl, she spent a lot of time in the library. And one day she just... vanished... No one could feel any magic being used. But we did find all of her royal clothes in her room and some food supplies were missing so we assumed that she ran away."

I gave Koue a quick peck on the cheek and hugged him closer to me for comfort.

"Okay, I have a question... Why was Raiter Asmodeus here?" Koue asked. "And what was the thing he asked you to do?"

Zorlo sighed, "Raiter Asmodeus is not only famous for being a demonic General but he is also famous for his books. You have read a few of them yourself in class."

I was not expecting that... I was expecting that he was a mercenary for hire or an Assassin... not a book writer. What's next he's going to be our teacher after the tournament?!

"I'm confused... I'm sure no one would ever buy a book from a previous demon General let alone a demon." Koue laughed.

I sighed "He obviously didn't use his real name stupid." I lightly smacked him on the head. He blushed in embarrassment. "So what's his name then?" I asked.

"Norris Anderson"

...

...

...

...

"Are you joking old man?" Koue laughed. "That's a good joke!"

...

...

...

"You're not joking are you?..."

Zorlo shook his head.

Norris Anderson a famous author in this world, think of them as a child of J.K Rolling and Stephan King, born with both their talents, imagination and fan base. In a word for us bookworms. He was perfect.

Wait didn't Zorlo say something about clues and an assistant?

"Wait, you said when you interrupted Koue's fight that he was looking for an assistant and that he hid clues and puzzles. What do you mean by that?" I asked him, intrigued.

"Hah... I knew you would ask that. Raiter decided to get an assistant. He didn't want any random person. No. He wanted someone who could see what was truly behind his stories. I looked extremely hard through those stories and I could never find anything. But it seems like that girl next to him figured it out." Zorlo said smiling. "I'm actually glad he got an assistant, he has been alone for over 500 years... and from the look of things he is very happy with her."

That's another thing

The girl next to him. Koue thought it was Hana. Zorlo thinks it's not and so does Koue.

I think there's more to that, I have no idea who it could be, but I'm not putting Hana out of the picture yet without any proof.

"You dodged the question earlier... What did he ask you to do?" I said sternly.

Zorlo paled at my tone, "Ummmm, It's a secret...?" He said scared.

I sighed, I wasn't going to get anything out of him... I guess I have to wait and see.

Koue yawned, which reminded us that it was really late... I looked outside, Yeah it's late... the moon was in it's highest position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Yeah... Really short one... I've hit a small Writer's block for this chapter, I don't know what to put for the rest of the chapter. But I should be good to get back to my 1000 words next chapter.

Anyway, now you know who Hana is. I still laugh at your predictions.

But who is the cloaked girl? An answer to one mystery opens the door to another one.

Before any of you ask Hana will make an appearance.

May the Lotus guide you!