10. My turn..... yay....

A/N Well... I'm glad to now that people love my work.... Just a tiny question though.
HOW?!
Like what am I doing that makes you love this story? It confuses me. 【・ヘ・?】
Anywho, let's see their reaction.
May the Lotus guide Y'all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*In the carriage on the way home*

I wanna dieeee.... Alicia is annoying, she keeps going on about two things..... The bodyguard who's name I forgot and what I did during break.... She kept saying "Isn't Ken soo handsome, the way he protected me today!" And "Why did you throw me and Ken away?! Aren't I your sister?!" And "Can you teach me what you did today?!"
And other random nonsense. So once we arrived back at the house I quickly wrote something down on a piece of paper.
'No I don't think Ken is 'Handsome, I do not care if you were my twin I would do the same and because you and your friend were annoying me, and No NEVER. Now you've made me upset and I'm going out later. Don't bother searching for me, you won't find me.' And forcefully shoved it in her face she moaned in pain. And walked away, into the house, into my room and out the window, and towards the forest.

Uggh... Now I have a headache... why is she so damn annoying...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*Outside the Dragon house

"She's late!" Koue said pacing.
"It's not like her to be late, she must be doing something more important." Zorlo said with his hand to his chin in a thinking pose and looking around. "Or she's sleeping in a tree," he said while walking up to a tree and kicking it causing the wood to splinter and the tree to shake, a petite figure fell from the tree hitting the ground.

Whyyyyyy I was comfyyy~
I stood up and glared at Zorlo, my mask was still on so they couldn't see me pouting.
I looked toward Koue holding his stomach in laughter, pouting I went over and kicked him in the shin, Hard, and he started to roll on the floor in pain.

Sighing I started to walk toward the forest to the clearing I met Silver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it really this far!? I'm glad I slept when I was here first!

After a while, we arrived at the entrance to the clearing. I looked behind me and saw Koue panting out of breath.... really?

Looking back toward the entrance, which was covered in vines and trees blocking it.
I'm confused, there was nothing here last time I was here.

'I believe I can answer that." Silver said.
"The entrance is one of spirit magic, and is linked to me," Silver told me.

Humming I had an idea, I quickly told Silver of the plan. He agreed saying it would be funny.

I summoned Silver in the clearing.

Now summoning your familiar is weird, there is a radius that you can summon in, its about 25 feet big (7.62 metres) and you have to have the image of where you want them to summon them to in your head but it has to be in the radius. If that makes sense...

Now on with my plan...
I put my hand where the 'door' is and sent a small pulse of magic into the 'door' letting Silver know it's his turn.
Not long after a familiar voice echoed through the trees.

"Who dares disturb me!?.... Hmm? Who?! tell me your name!"

"Sahnahlot..." I said louder than usual

"Hmmm...? Oh, it's you! What brings you back here? And who are the other two people behind you?"

"My name is Zorlo Yaeger." Zorlo bowed.
"My name is Koue Amatrusu." Koue bowed

"Hmmm... Good manners. I suppose I have to introduce myself now then. I am the Spirit wolf of this forest!" Silver exclaimed.
"Now what do you require of me Sahnahlot?"

"Entrance...." I asked.

"Such a simple request can be easily granted." Silver said as the trees parted revealing an entrance.

I walked in and the others followed behind me.
This place has changed.... I'm sure of it... That tree wasn't there before and it's bigger...

"Now, I'm sure this isn't just a normal visit now is it?" Silver's voice continued.

"We want to find out more about Sahnahlot, so she has decided that she will show us some things... including... where's the bunny you had earlier?" Zorlo asked.

"Its... a familiar..." I told him as I summoned Mahiru in my arms.

"There's no way that that's a normal bunny... right...?" Koue asked

I nodded, "Demon bunny..." I told them.
Huh, they seem to be in disbelief... So I asked Mahiru to change into her 'Demon' form.
She changed and I could see the questions floating around their heads, possibly questioning how I befriended the 'Demon Bunny' and how I am still stroking her in my arms.

"Oh, okay.... HOW?!" Zorlo asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders are n response. I knew of course, because of my memory but I didn't want anyone else getting a Demon Bunny.

"There's more..." I told Zorlo, as I summoned Asura in their Basilisk form.
Once they saw the massive Snake, I think they should have worn brown today, they quickly looked away in fear of dying. I understand why, but as Asura's... Master... I have control over its powers. The only thing I have changed is its petrifaction and killing with its eyes and that's it. I will give it back when it is absolutely needed.

"Can't kill... Stopped.." I told them sighing.

Slowly they turned around, Zorlo looked at me in shock.
"I-is that what I think it is.....?" Zorlo said.
I nodded and climbed onto Asura's head.
"Please tell me that's it.... I don't think my brain can handle anymore..." Koue said seemingly exhausted.
I shook my head and looked off into a random bush, "fun's over... Silver..." I called out to Silver.
"Aah, fine..." Silver said as he came out of the bush and sat by Asura.
"I suppose I should introduce myself properly now... Greetings, my name is Silver, the Wise Wolf of the forest!" He bowed, "and as you can possibly tell, Sahnahlot is my master. I will tell you that we all agreed with this willingly." He said with a smile? Can wolves even smile?

.......

"I think we broke them masssster." I heard Asura's voice in my head.

.....

"Soo... I'm just going to go home... and prepare myself for more crazy things..." Koue said still in disbelief, Zorlo nodded in agreement and started to walk out of the clearing with Koue following behind.
Sighing I slid down Asura's back, went over to Silver, laid down against him, and swiftly went to sleep no caring what my parents would think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N I am extremely sorry that this came out so late! I started to write this last week and only NOW just finished it. (╯︵╰,)
I want to ask, does anyone have any ideas for what Sahnahlot can do, I have a few ideas, but I want to know what do the readers want to see?

May the Lotus guide Y'all