9. Wait.... What....

A/N Welp this will be the final chapter of their FIRST DAY in school... Yeah first day.
,Looking back I see that I've done 3 chapters for a single day of school....
Well a big secret will be shown and a face will be shown, and a love could start to bloom. Well, it would be, a one-sided, but who will start to love?
May the Lotus guide you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering Zorlo's class, still stroking Mahiru, I could see Koue still on the floor, not laughing but trying to breathe.
"Confused...." I said
"What, why?" Zorlo asked.
'When I left the flower bed I felt slightly weaker, not by much but weaker. Do you know why?' I wrote on the board.
"Hmmm? That's unusual, what did you feel when you were sitting in the flowers?"
'I felt like I needed to protect them,' I wrote.
"I'll have to look into this... do you mind if we do some experiments during classes?" He asked me.
"Ooh! Can I come?" Asked Koue after he regained his breath.
"Hmm, I'll think about it... Anyway, Koue you ready?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure let's just get this over with. Am I going first or Sahnahlot?" Koue asked.
"I'll say you because you would be too distracted because of her face." Zorlo laughed.
Koue sighed, a light covered him.
It lasted quite a while, and when the light died down I saw-

Wait.... What....

"Let me introduce my self properly, My name is Koue Amatrusu, first prince of well you can guess..." he bowed

and a prince.....

*Error 404 sanahlot.exe has crashed
*Initiating reboot, this may take a while
*Brain.exe 50%
100%
*Sight.exe 100%
*Smell.exe 100%
*Touch.exe 100%
*Speech.exe 50%
REBOOT FAILED, USING CURRENT PERCENTAGE
*Movement.exe REBOOT FAILED
*Emotion.exe 10%
20%
REBOOT FAILED, USING CURRENT PERCENTAGE

*REBOOT COMPLETE, RESTARTING
*Time took to reboot- 1 hour

Ummmmm.

Head, check.
Body, check.
Arms, check.
Legs, check.

Tail, check.
Ears on top of head, check.

Wait what were those last two.

"Hey Atherium to Sahnahlot, you there?"
Oh I forgot to mention, this place isn't called earth, it's called Atherium.
I slowly nodded.
"You've been standing there for an hour. Can you still take your mask off?" Zorlo asked.
I nodded, put down Mahiru, and took off my mask.

"YOUR NOT LEGAL!!!" I head someone scream. {A/N Wasn't me I swear...}

Zorlo and Koue were both blushing and holding their nose.
Come on now... I'm not that beautiful.... Right?

{Just with blue eyes}

"Why do you keep doubting us, and it's very clear from their reactions that you are beautiful," Silver sighed.
"Beautiful...." I heard Koue whisper.
Sighing I put my mask on, and picking Mahiru up again.
"Hmm? What's with that bunny, bunnies don't really stay in a humans arms for long, nor stay with them for this long." Zorlo deducted.
About time someone noticed...
'Yup the bunny isn't normal, but everything about me isn't normal' I wrote on the board.
"Would you mind telling us?" Zorlo asked.
'No I can't tell, but I can show. It would have to be somewhere where no one would see' I wrote
"Ah I see... could we come back after school?" Koue asked.
'No we can't do it at school, it's too open. Zorlo can you collect Koue then meet me outside my house?' I asked on the board.
"Sure I can do that. Koue? Could it happen?" Zorlo asked.
"Mmmm? Yeah, it's possible." Koue said sleepily.
"Never mind then, we can do this tomorrow if you're sleepy. Sahnahlot, you don't have to do the homework I set the class, I'll have the homework YOU set ME by next week, the same time the class is due to hand it in," Zorlo laughed.
I nodded.
"Etiquette.... Now" I told Koue.
He nodded and followed me towards class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*After School* {FINALLY}

I'm starting to regret what I did during break, not because I hurt fellow students because it had gained a nickname, 'The Masked Evil Witch' they just added 'Evil' onto my already existing nickname.
It turns out that the male I threw was the crown prince's bodyguard.... Oops
I guess now is a better time than any to explain the hierarchy system.
In total there are 7 races on Atherium.
Human
Elf
Vampire
Yokai
Werewolf
Fae
And the Dwarves, but no one knows where they are at this point in time.
Each race has the normal hierarchy,
King and or Queen
Prince and or Princess
Duke/Duchess
Marquess/Marchioness
Earl/Countess
Viscount/Viscountess
Baron/Baroness

There are multiple if each rank in each country, but there are no more than 5 of each rank in a country.
My family is of the 'Duke' rank, Koue is a prince, so he is higher than me.
There is one that rules over all of Atherium.

The High King of Atherium

The High King, is not birthright. After the current High King dies, the leaders of each of the 7 races will get together and select someone who has done great deeds for Atherium no matter the race, it could be an high-rank adventurer, a merchant, it could even be someone from the Magi Institution, but it's not picked often as they often decline to in favour of doing their research.

Ehh... Lesson over....

I was about to leave, then I remembered that one of my teachers wanted me to go and see them after class, meh I blame Zorlo and continued walking to the carriage that would take me and Alicia home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
First I have to say I'm sorry for taking so long to update, my excuses.... Welllll, I got Neir; Automata Become as gods edition for the XBox 1, and I got addicted, then I went and watched the Majority of Rick and Morty.... And yeahhhh... oops~
Many may think that Koue's character is a cliché, and if you have any knowledge on mythology, you can easily tell what race Koue truly is, but please if you do find out don't spoil for the other readers!

May the Lotus guide Y'all