8. Fun?..... What's that?

A/N Welp another chapter, another capture target revealed and more.
This is straight after the last chapter where Koue has found Sahnahlot.
May the Lotus guide you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm? I looked up and saw an ebony-haired face.
"Hey, you're Sahnahlot right?" He asked with a charming smile that would make any girl blush, but I wasn't like any girl.
I just went back to reading my book hoping he would leave, he didn't.
"Hmmm, I know your not mute, I heard you whispering outside that classroom,"
Wait... HOW? I saw him sitting in the in the middle of the back row.
I looked up from my book, "Not....human" I whispered.
"So she speaks, yes you are correct I'm not human-"
The bell interrupted Koue.
If I am correct, it's our magic lesson now.
"It's magic now right?" Koue asked.
I nodded, I walked towards class, with Koue following me.

Outside class I felt a familiar presence that I could be bothered to remember because I liked him, I'm sure he did the same.
I looked at Koue "Go... In..." I whispered with authority.
He just simply nodded and walked in.
Preparing myself for the teacher, I walked in.

Huh....? Nothing's happening.... I looked at Alicia and saw her talking with.... Ummm what's his name.... Kene... Keme.... Wait no Ken that's it!
I look towards the teacher and sighed..... He's sleeping.....
I walked over to him gaining the attention of the class.... And went to punch him, but he blocked in time.
"Hey, how you doing Sahnahlot?" He asked.
I nodded and wrote on a note to give him, 'I'm 'mute' at the moment if you wish, call me after if you want to talk.' He nodded, "Go sit down"
I went over to the last seat, the far back chair by the window..... By Koue....
"Okay class, I am your magic instructor. My name is Zorlo Yaeger, leader of the Magi institution. This is my first time teaching a full class like this, I have taught a few of you before. The reason why I'm teaching is because I want to see how a friend of mine is doing these days." He said. "Now for those who have never been taught by me before. I do not care if you are God or the high king of the world, the most beautiful person or the richest. I only care about how you use your magic and your magical power. My friend is an heir to a Noble house, she has the Air element and the Shadow element, the two 'weakest' elements, but at the age of 10 they were accepted into the Magi institution, not because they are an heir to a Noble house but because of how she has used her magic, and many other reasons that I cannot disclose." He said.
"Sir I have a question!" A female student asked.
"Yes, what is it?"
"How old is your friend if you don't mind me asking?"
"I'm sure they won't mind, they are currently 16 years old," he said with a smile.
This had the class talking about who it could be.
Ugghh you're giving them too much information....
"SILENCE! You are here to learn not talk. Now...." He went on with the lesson.
I actually paid attention to his lesson, while obviously reading a book. I always will like his lessons even if I have learnt most of the things he's teaching.
Throughout the lesson I could see him 'glare' at me, I know why he was doing this. So he could keep me behind so he could 'shout' at me.
The bell goes and Zorlo stops the lesson.
"Okay class, I want two pages worth of magic and its elements, with each elements weakness and strengths by next week. Sahnahlot. Stay behind we need to talk about your attitude in class!"
The class, giggling, left to go to their next class.
"Now then missy! Just because your mute doesn't mean you- Bwahaha! No I can't keep this up! How are you doing Sah?" He asked.
"Fine.... Learning ....nothing" I sighed.
"Haaaa~ So any new crazy ideas you have to tell your boss?" He asked with a glint in his eyes.
Yes, if it wasn't clear before I am Zorlo's 'friend'.
I nodded my head and handed him the book on poisons with my notes attached.
'To fully understand, I could give you a lesson on how every body works' I wrote on the board.
His eyes sparkled at the chance of another one of my lessons and hear my how I understand subjects like why Fire needs Oxygen.
He nodded his head. Well, I'm going to be here for a long time.....