13. This is new...

A/N Hey, time for another chapter, where it is the final chapter of me throwing information at you guys. Then we finally get to the 'Romance' part of Sahnahlot's life! WEEW!
May the Lotus Guide you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly found Zorlo in his classroom getting ready to start teaching for the next lesson.

"Hmm? What do you need Sahnahlot?" He asked.
"Child... of Dragon... refers to me...!" I told him, breaking my rule.

"I suspected as much... I'm guessing Ruvaak told you?" He asked.
I nodded. "You.. have history"
He sighed knowing that he won't escape from not telling me.
"Ruvaak, as YOU can tell from his name, is God King of the Dragons. He also has another title, 'Messenger of the Gods', he is only called this because he is the only God that must be a king as in Draconic culture, Dragons will only serve the strongest, so the God of the Dragons must be king. Ask Ruvaak for more information."
I nodded making a mental note to ask him next when I see him next.
"As for our... History, well no one knows how the leader of the Magi Institution, it's Ruvaak. He picks who's the leader through a series of, what he calls 'Tests', I must say that fighting the Demon king TWICE is easier!... I was the highest ranking applicant that he has ever seen, so we gained a 'friendship'."

Once Zorlo finished his story a question popped into my head.
"You guessed... me?" I questioned.
He laughed at my question.
"Yeah, It's more of a definite yes I'm sure it's you. Why? Because you told me the most seemingly random reasons for many things that I thought that was impossible to find out. Then you come along and bring with your knowledge, that's out of this world, and tell me the reasons. So I concluded that the first line, 'Four origins Unknown' and you, fit together. Your not from this world are you?" He said smirking.

...he's good... and smart... welp my secret is out... plus it does help us with the prophecy soo... this is a plus?

I slowly nodded my head, "Ruvaak.. said Grimoire..." I added.
"Ahhh, I may have forgotten about that. We shall continue this talk about you later, but for now... We get you your Grimoire!" He said excitedly.

I nodded my head and grabbed his sleeve and he teleported us to his office in the institute. He guided me down a long pair of stairs to an old door. I noticed that it was enchanted. Zorlo unlocked the door and led me in.

SO MANY BOOKS!! I should say Grimoires, but they are still books!

"Okay, go around the bookshelves and find one that feels right for you. I doubt it would be anyone here" he muttered the last bit.
I nodded and walked towards the bookshelves.
Walking along the bookshelves I noticed something, whispering, it seems to be coming from the books. I looked back at Zorlo and saw him covering his ears... it's only whispering... right?

"Master, we are deafening the noise for you." The wind spirits told me.
I smirked at Zorlo and continued walking along the shelves.

Nothing... nothing had a pull. There was a door at the other end of the room, THAT had a slight pull for me. So I went over to Zorlo, tugged his sleeve and pointed towards the door.
Still covering his ears he nodded his head and I could slightly hear the door click open.
Nodding my head in thanks I walked towards the door and stepped through.
Once again there are books, but only two shelves full, and the whispering is there... The pull is stronger, but not enough. There was, once again another door and I walked through.
One shelf, no pull, another door, once again I walked through.

It's in here.

I asked the spirits to let the sound through, I could slightly hear the other rooms.
Looking back in the room I saw four podiums with five books, two were on the same podium.
I walked to the far right podium.
"OOOH, a new face!" A female voice came from the book. "What are you doing here? It's not every day we get someone this far in."
"Grimoire..." I said
"Hmmm... As much as I would like to be yours, it seems that some other Grimoire has your attention... Pity..." The Grimoire sulked.