22. Royalty VS Trees

A/N Hehe... I'm really happy right now~

EARLY CHAPTER WEEW!

Anywho, who enjoyed Halloween? Would you believe as well I have never gone trick or treating?

For those of you that are interested, I and white-rozu have created a discord server for you guys to join. The invite is on my profile and my conversations if you want to join.

Also, I'm going to warn all of you who have given me OCs to write.

Some, if not all WILL LOSE!

I'm sorry if you wanted your OC to win, but the final bit I had already planned before asking for OCs.

Anyway, May the Lotus Guide you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are they against?" I asked Koue

"A Teithais BlueRose and Eikial," Koue said smiling.

"Eikial BlueRose?" I asked wondering about the lack of a surname.

He shook his head, "Nope, just Eikial

Interesting...

I assume they must have something to hide...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*No One's PoV*

" HELLO, ONCE AGAIN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN FOR THE THIRD AND FINAL MATCH OF THE DAY! TODAY WE HAVE TWO SPECIAL PEOPLE FROM TWO DIFFERENT RACES."

The crowd 'Ooo'd' at this news.

"YES TODAY WE HAVE FROM THE SCHOOL OF NOBLE HUMANS, ALICIA DRAGON AND PRINCE NELLO!!!!"

Every human from the crowd cheered at the name of their prince, every female screamed many... Unladylike words at Prince Nello and every male shouted some... Obscurities at Alicia.

Nello was wearing a royal green military-style clothing, showing that he is the prince. He has a sabre on his left side with a gold guard.

He had his light brown hair swept to the side and held in place by a small clip, one that Alicia bought him. His chocolate brown eyes were constantly looking around, examining his opponents.

Alicia on the other hand... Well, she looked fit for a ball then a fight. She had a big, pink and frilly dress on. You could very easily hear the audible sighs of 10 people, who were these 10 people well they were, Sahnahlot, Koue, Astri, Teithais, Teithais' Teammate, Zorlo, Belize, The King and Queen of the Yokai and Astri's Teammate. From their viewpoint, you could very clearly see that she had put some makeup on, not lightly but A LOT.

They all had one single thought running through their minds, 'Is her plan to be cute enough her opponents won't attack her?!'

Little did they know, that was her EXACT plan... And also the part that she believes that this is still following the otome game.

Even though there was no tournament in the game...

"THEY ARE FIGHTING ONE OF THE ELFISH MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE DUE TO MANY DIFFERENT THING, TEITHAIS BLUEROSE AND EIKIAL."

There were few cheers in the crowd, not even from the Elves. Why?

Because they are trying to redeem a race and to stop discrimination.

The Dark Elves.

When the Demon race was once a feared race they took many Elves as prisoners, they did many dreadful things. At one point one of the Elves were pregnant, the result was a Dark-skinned version of the Elves, they had the normal genetic affinities of Elves, but they also had the genetic affinities of the Demons.