Chapter 13- A Different Side Of Him.

The bell rang and i ran out of the door.

School was done. Sadly it's monday, so i still had to see Ryan tonight.

I went home quickly and changed into my baggy jeans, avenged sevenfold baseball hat, and a cookie monster t-shirt.

I watched the clock turn to six before scribbling a note for Zac who was probably working an extra shift at work before grabbing Ryans jacket which i had to give back.

The sun was still shining brightly when i reached the library Ryan was with the same blonde girl as before.

I looked down and pretended not to see him when he looked my way. I ignored the tightening in my chest and counted the stones on the floor as i passed them.

After thirty four stones i was at the stairs of the library. Ryan was caught in an intense makeout session with little miss blonde.

I had the sudden urge to run to her and hit her as hard as i could.

Then i mentally slapped myslef for having such hatred for someone i didn't know. It's not her fault that Ryan is a man whore and she's easy pickings.

I cleared my throat and the pair pulled away and blondie glared at me, and let me tell you, if looks could kill i'd be six feet under.

I take it back. She deserves my hate.

He glanced and me and smirked. I raised my eyebrow and montioned to my wrist. I had no watch on, but he understood.

With a sigh he pulled away and the blondie girl pouted. She leaned in to kiss him again and once again started the makeout session again.

I picked up a small stone near my foot and threw it at his head. He pulled away rubbing his head and glaring at me. "What?" I asked inoccently.

"Did you just throw a stone at me?"He asked, i figured it was retorical because he was giving me a look that said 'i know it was you'.

I shrugged. "I dont know what your talking about." I said, when he went to kiss the girl again i added," Ryan im not standing here all night, you want a tutor or not?" I heard him sigh loudly and saw him pull away.

"See you later Jess." he said before walking to me. She smiled flirty and winked at him. He rolled his eyes and walked infront of me.

When his back turned she mouthed "Mine" before getting in the car and driving off.

I couldn't help it, i burst out laughing. What a poor stupid blonde bimbo. if only she knew soon enough he will get bored and she will be a thing of the past to him.

"What are you laughing about?" Ryan asked as we walked into the library. I held out his jacket to him, but he walked ahead of me. Shaking my head i slipped on the jacket.

"Your girlfriend." I said with a laugh. He froze.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said, still not turning to look at me.

"Oh, im sorry, the whole sticking your tongue down her throat can confuse a person." I siad sarcasically. In my head i was smug. I was right, that girl is just another playtoy.

He turned and opened his mouth to reply when the librarian walked to us. "Oh sorry dears, the library is closing early today, theres been a bit of a technical fault so im getting an engineer out tonight. Should be fine by tomorrow night." She smiled, shoo'ed us out.

"Well, i guess i'll see you in school tomorrow." I said before turning and walking down the stairs.

"Wait." He called. "Would you tutor me at my house?" He asked. "I've got some books there i have to study for english."