Chapter 3- What a waste of time! (edited)

The guy on the side is the sexi as hell Josh francheschi who i have picked for Zac Aww so cute ;D

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I decided not to tell Zac about the Ryan thing yet.

I knew he'd tell me not to go, but I wanted to see if Ryan was still the ass he was back then, or if the past six months have reformed him. Probably not, but hey ho, it's worth a try. At least if he is still an ass, I can tell Zac and he wont let me go again.

Ryan can easily find someone else to tutor him. School is full of smart people, even a teacher or two could help him.

I had on my skinny black jeans which were starting to fade into a greyish colour from all the times they'd been in the wash. My hair was up in a tight bun under my usual hat, my face was make up clear and my top was a Red Hot Chili Peppers top Zac had got me last year.

My converse were green and matched my hat.

I was currently thinking up an excuse for Zac as to why i was going out.

Mr Mays had organized it so we could work out a time table of sorts.

"Zac, erm... I'm just going to go for a walk, I don't know when I'll be back." I said to Zac who was playing video games. He shot a zombie, then paused the game.

"Really? You got your phone?" He asked.

"Yea, i always have it why?" I raised my eyebrow.

He gave me a serious look. "Phone me if you get into any trouble."

I rolled my eyes and went to kiss his cheek. "Yes dad." I teased, then felt a little sad. If dad was here, he'd be telling me exactly what Zac was.

Zac just went back to his game, the sound of zombies dying filling the silence.

"Don't be to long Naomi." He said seriously again, his attention on the zombies.

"Don't worry Zac, I'll be fine, I'll phone you if I'm not."

"You'd better." He warned.

I blew him a kiss and walked out.

Ignoring the car, I walked past and watched as the sky began to darken. It was only about seven o'clock, and I was ten minutes late, but the sky wasn't as light as it usually was. I had a feeling rain was coming.

I sped up to dodge the rain. It was only a ten minute walk to the library. I got under the shelter before the rain came. I was ten minutes late, and after a scan inside the library, I notice Ryan wasn't here either.

I tapped my foot impatiently. Come on Ryan, where are you?

I stood waiting.

He'll be here soon. Any minute now he'll walk up the stairs to the library and apologies for being so darn late. I kept telling myself these things, but I wasn't convincing myself very well.

I stood in front of the library for an hour. I checked my phone continuously, waiting for an angry phone call from Zac, but none came. I waited for anything.

A call from Zac or even a text from him. I waited for an appearance from Ryan, but nothing came. Nothing.

Absolute nada.

I walked back after another fifteen minutes.

I wasn't wasting my time on Ryan. If he couldn't be bothered to turn up to plan the sessions, I cant be bothered to tutor him at all.

I slammed the front door and stormed up the stairs.

I cant believe he stood me up.

Not like it was a date or anything, it was just for his tutoring, but even when it benefits him, he cant be bothered to turn up.