Chapter 2- Art scholarship!? (edited)

Whispers were around school all day about him.

He was back.

I'd just heard from Zac. Amazing really, how quickly things spread in this school. We'd been here for about two hours and everyone had heard.

Ryan Stark was officially back.

The rumors said he'd been in prison, or he'd knocked up some girl and ran away from her.

I didn't believe any of them. Cant someone disappear of the face of the earth for six months without a reason anymore?

I'm being sarcastic of course. Well, not about believing the rumours, because I really didn't believe them, but Ryan is the sort of guy to knock a girl up and run, or even get sent to prison. He's been arrested before, but somehow, I didn't think it was either rumour.

Zac of course, was off being a doofus with his friends, and I was under an oak tree, drawing.

I take photo's to capture a moment, I draw to remember them always.

At the moment I was drawing a panda. It was a sweet little panda being chill, eating bamboo, leaning on a tree.

I was bored, and I like panda's. So sue me.

"HEADS!" Was shouted, and I looked up fast enough to catch the football that was inch's from my face.

Throwing it back to the shocked guy that must have shouted heads, I pulled my baseball hat down my face, covering it in shadow to hide my blush.

The bell sounded, signalling the end of break. Sighing I gathered my things slowly, so that the crowd of people could thin out, before I attempted to get to class. I'd be late, but oh well.

Lagging behind everyone made me the last in class, but Mr Jones just nodded his head in the direction of my seat, motioning for me to just sit down without a fuss.

"We are beginning a new unit. Romeo and Juliet." Mr Jones announced.

Many groaned, but I just smirked. I knew this like the back of my hand. Even Shakespeare himself doesn't compare to me when Romeo and Juliet is involved.

Mr Jones began handing out sheets, and I worked on mine, it was about the basics, the ages and the main characters. It was easy stuff.

The door to English opened, and a girl with a note walked nervously into the classroom.

Thinking nothing of it, I continued work.

"Naomi Scotts!" My head snapped to where Mr Jones stood, the note in his hand.

"Y-yes sir?" I stuttered.

"Mr Mays office."

I gathered my things, and kept my head down, knowing that everyone was watching me exit the class made my cheeks flame.

My mind whirled. What did I do now? Or was it Zac... Don't say he'd gotten me in trouble, I swear to god if he has....

"Ah Miss Scotts. Please take a seat Mr Mays will be out in a moment." Sasha, the receptionist, smiled. Oh, maybe I'm not in trouble.

I played with my blonde hair, wrapping it around my fingers, and letting it curl and become wavy.

"Naomi Scotts." A voice boomed.

I've been to the principles office a few times. Lets just say I've had a few fights. If anyone asks, they started it.

"Mr Mays." I say before sitting in the chair I'd been in so many times before.