Chapter 11- bonding!

I am super duper sorry for the late update but it is finally here, so stop worrying xD

I was busy on sunday so i couldn't update, and yesterday i got home too late to update so now seems a good a time as any :D enjoy lovelies.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Dont be a wuss. It's just a phone. It wont bite you..." Yes i was talking to myself.

I had Caytlyn's number in my phone, and all that stood between us was a call button. Im that much of a coward, i cant even pick up the phone and call her.

Taking a deep breath, i picked up the phone and found her number.

I had so many questions for her.

How's mother?

How long has she been back in town?

Has she missed me? Or Zac?

Does she know about dad?

I wanted to see her in person though, see the girl i'd missed for so long. See her smile, see her laugh, everything i'd missed out on. I'd missed being her big sister.

I clicked the call button and pressed the phone to my ear.

Three rings later a sad voice picked up. "Hello?"

"Caytlyn?" I asked, my voice barely raising above a whisper.

"Naomi? Is that you?"

"Yea. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up? Sort things out?" I sounded hopful, i knew i shouldn't be, but i really wanted my little sister.

"Why would you want to do that?" She asked, almost shocked at my question.

"Because your my sister, and i've missed you." I said it as if was the most obvious thing. There was even a silent 'duh' at the end.

"Starbucks. Three oclock." She hung up and i did the happy danced around my room.

I pulled on my avenged sevenfold hoodie and my converse which had little A7X all over it. My jeans were a plain black and slightly baggy, so i found my transformers belt.

I loved that movie! It's has cars, robots, and Megan Fox!

I rushed to my car. I knew it was pointless to hope for her to forgive me so soon, but it's worth a shot.

I started the car and it grumbled to life.

I'd left a note for Zac, but he was going out today anyway, so it shouldn't really matter.

I broke nearly every speed limit and got to starbucks ten minutes early. I was bouncing with energy and order a hot chocolate. I was on a no-coffee diet. Coffee makes me way to hyper, and i was buzzing with excitment as it is.

A little bell dinged everytime someone entered, and my head snapped up everytime, but dissapointment washed through me when it wasn't Caytlyn.

Someone slipped into the chair opposite me.

I looked up and saw a pair of green eyes.

"What do you want Ryan?" Why did he have to be here? Why now?

"Came to see if you were feeling better? I am the one who carried you out of school when you were throwing up." He stated. Why? He'd seen me in school, he knew i was fine when i was at the tutoring session on friday. He didn't ask me then how i was feeling, why did he care now?

"Whatever Ryan, im waiting for someone, can you please go?" I sighed when he didn't move. I dropped my head into my arms on the table and vaguely heard the bell again.