Chapter 30- Out Of Time.

Okayy, this i going to be tricky to understand so LISTEN CAREFULLY!

It is going to switch between Naomi's POV and Ryan's a few times so pay attention xD

I've been listening to P!nk's Just give me a reason so much lately so it is officially the song of this chapter :D I'll link it over there -----> or just go to youtube yourself but you should TOTALLY listen to it coz it is amazeballs!!!

Enjoy my lovelies....  especially @vampioregirl coz she seem to love this so much x

Cookie ;D x

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

P.O.V - Ryan.

I sighed as i sat behind the wheel of the mustang. I had been trying to find the will to get out of the car and knock on the door of Naomi's house.

I knew as soon as i did, i'd have to face everyone. First Naomi, because if she didn't forgive me, all this would be for nothing.

Then Zac. I knew he hated he for everything that happened a week or so before i was sent Australia.

Then finally, her mother, who i realised that the snobby attitude she gave me in the hospital wasn't because she didn't like me, it's because she's just naturally a snob.

I'd done as my dad suggested and put on my mad hatter outfit.

Needless to say, i looked like a fool, but hey, if i was to turn up on her door step begging her to forgive me, im going to look like a fool anyway.

I sighed and opened the door.

P.O.V - Naomi.

Drew was asleep. Five minutes into watching some disney film.

Honestly i wasn't even watching.

Without Drew awake and happy to distract me, my mind was reeling.

I had formed a plan. It was a stupid plan but it was all i could think of.

Silently lifting myself from the bed, i winced at the aching in my back and shoulders. Keeping as quiet as i could i left the guest room and went to Kenzi's room.

I looked in her wardrobe for anything that would pass as a costume.

After five minutes of drigging through her things i realised anything that would pass as a costume would be too big for me.

Dammit!

I made a face at the too small items of clothing.

I was still going ahead with the plan, only i wouldn't be able to make a grand gesture of turning up in a costume and asking for his forgivness and a date to the halloween dance.

Just have to go in Kenzi's old scruffs that she let me borrow.

In a pair of loose fitting jeans and a black t-shirt with a green alien on it, and my converse, i walked out of the door, on a mission to get back the only person whose ever meant this much to me.

P.O.V. - Ryan.

I knocked hesitantly on the door.

It opened to a man i hadn't seem before.

"Err... I.. oh..." I took a deep breath and tried again. I'd been ready with what i'd say if it opened to Zac or her mother. I hadn't prepared for the chances of the step dad opening the door. "I'd like to speak to Naomi."

He looked me up and down, with a confused but amused face. Before he could respond Zac appeared behind him. "Yea, you and me both."

I raised my eyebrow. "Why? Has she locked herself in her room or something?" I made my lips quirk into a smile. She's stubborn enough to do that.