Chapter 10- Getting Sick!

Guess what lovelies..... I found an internet cafe!!! Im so proud, so yea i can update.

For anyone that cares i am nicely tanned but a horrible burn on my shoulders :( Not nice at all.

But whatever, you dont really care soooo, i´ll let you get on and read. Enjoy my sweets.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I stared at the girl named Caytlyn.

Could she really be the Caytlyn. The Caytlyn that left with my mother.

My sister.

The twinkle in her big eyes that I remember looking at me with humor and amazement, and even awe, the way that all little sisters should look at there older siblings.

That last one was the one though, I liked most. I used to wish she hadn't gone with my mother, so I could be the big sister I always wanted to be. The big sister that would protect her and love her, and give her boy advice when she was too embarrassed to talk to my mother.

''Caytlyn...'' My voice was barely a whisper; I sounded breathless, but none the less, she heard me.

''Wait, i know that voice, what's your name again?'' She looked at me as if I had a third head.

"Naomi." I said and swallowed, I couldn't speak properly; my throat was so dry. She just stared at me. All of a sudden she flew towards me, gripping me tightly, then she pulled back abruptly and slapped me.

I held my burning cheek and glared at her.

''What is wrong with you?'' I snapped. I rubbed my cheek softly. Caytlyn's eyes turned hard.

''Where have you been all these years? Everytime I needed a big sister you weren't there. Mums a big pain in the ass, and you, dad and Zac have played happy family! I needed you but you never got in contact! Any of you!'' She screamed. Had mom told her about dad? I know Zac got in contact with her. She said she was down in London, but i didn't know where exactly.

''Caytlyn, mother took you away from us. I couldn't even find where you live, let alone a phone number.'' I said softly, wiping a quick finger across her teary eyes.

She slapped my hand away angrily. "No! You didn't even try!" She yelled before turning, and running away.

I tried to follow her retreating figure, but a hand grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Look, Natalie, or whatever your name is, you have obviously upset Caytlyn, and knowing her as well as i do, running after her isn't going to help, she's too upset to hear reasoning." James said, before pulling out a pen and quickly scribbling something on my arm, the one he had a grip on. "This is her number, being the best friend i am, i have it memorised. " He winked a me and gave me a cheeky smile. "Giver her two or three days to calm down, then call her."

Not giving me a chance too reply, he rushed off in the direction Caytlyn had gone.

And now i realised i was on my own, in one of the worst neighborhoods i knew, and the time on my phone said 1am.

Great.

Just great.

The fatigue from running was setting in, and i groaned. Who could i call that wouldn't mind driving half an hour to pick me up, and drive me home at 1am.

Answer?

No one.

Turning, i began a steady jog in the direction i came from.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"MIss Scotts?"

My head jerked at the sound of my name.