Chapter 34

Peter sat down at the prison cell, looking at people passing by. He didn't feel anything of shame or embarrassment. He didn't feel guilty because why? He didn't kill no one. And that's final. He was brought out of his thoughts when his cell was opened. He looked up and saw Claire, the same guy that came to his house last time with Claire and another man.

"Claire" Peter said

"You don't seem to be paranoid or shaken up by the fact that you're arrested for murder. Or has your heart become stone after killing my family" Claire said glaring at Peter.

"Claire, where did you get hear such nonsense from?" Peter asked

"From the man you hired to do your stupid job" Claire said and pointed to Mario. Peter followed her pointed finger and saw Mario

"Who are you?" Peter asked

"You aren't going to fool anyone here. You are nothing but a pretender who pretended to be my fathers best friend and when you saw the time to strick, you sent this man to kill him and his family. If not for luck being on my side, I would have been to" Claire stated.

"I would not stand and watch as I am being lie at. You" Peter said pointing to Mario "When have you ever seen me? Do you know who I am? Because I have never seen you once in my life" Peter stated angrily.

"Please sir, now that you've been caught, please release my kids. I beg you" Mario pleaded.

"What the fuck are you talking about, you damn bastard?" Peter shouted and kicked Mario in his stomach making Mario to clutch his stomach and something like a chip fell from his hair and as Peter advanced forward to Mario he stepped on it and crushed it completely. Mario looked at Claire and smiled.

"What you smiling about you bastard!!" Peter shouted and was about to match the mans stomach when Claire hugged him from behind

"Mr Simon stop it" Claire said and Peter became shocked

"What are you doing Claire?" Peter asked completely confused at what was going on. Claire let him go and looked down at her feet

"I'm sorry" Claire apologized and Peter looked at her with a confused face.

"Huh what?" Peter said and Claire looked up to him

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you a pretender. It was just an act" Claire stated

"Yeah and it went completely to plan. But I wasn't expecting his kick to be that hard" Mario said standing up while clutching his stomach.

"Okay. Okay. Can someone please explain to me what's going here?" Peter asked frustrated.

"Okay. Why don't we sit down and explain everything from the top" Claire suggested and they did.

"Okay, so"

Flash back.
"I'm sorry, please forgive me" Mario begged Claire while holding Claire hands in his and as he did, he slipped a big piece of paper in her hand and Claire looked at him with confused face and the man mouthed a 'Don't throw the paper away' and Claire just nodded and hugged the man and kept the piece of paper in her chest. After she had went out of the room, she sat on one of the benches and brought the paper out and began reading it:
The true story
My dear everything I have told you its true but it wasn't your friends father that hired me, it was the other one closed to your fathers and your friend father. Daniel Richard. The reason why I didn't say the truth is because, they placed a camera chip on my hair and if they found out I said the truth to you, they'll kill my kids. So please I'll write everything to you from now and you the same.

Flash back end.

"And that's it" Claire ended

"But what about the true story" Peter asked and Samuel decided to tell him what the man had said but placing Daniels name, instead of Peter.