Chapter 25

"Do you think its possible for Claire to recover darling?" Lisa asked sitting in between the legs of her beloved husband on the bath tub "It is possible" Peter answered "How are you so sure? Didn't you see the way she behaved before she attacked you?" Lisa asked "I did see that but I also saw something else" "What?" Lisa asked "Anger" Peter answered

"Anger? What does that have to do with anything?"

  "It has to do with how she's gonna recover. You see" Peter said groping his wife breast "When she came to the kitchen, she looked at her right and I think she saw Patrick dead body"

  "Patrick nngh dead body? " Lisa questioned between moans

"Yes. She saw him and rushed over to him crying that his dead when in my eyesight nothing but air was there. Then she looked at me. I can never forget those eyes. She looked Scared. Frightened and I also saw anger and hopelessness. Anger that the person she loved was killed by the man she saw as me. And hopelessness. I don't know why she felt that but it was like Patrick was the only one who gave her hope that she would be alright. That everything would be okay. And when she saw his dead body, she lost it all" Peter said holding his wife to his chest "Are you saying that Patrick would be the one to help her recover?" Lisa asked "Was there ever a doubt?" Peter said chuckling.

   "Gerald?" Tory called out to her big brother as they walk hand in hand in around the amusement park. It was Tory idea to come to the park because she missed it and Gerald agreed to take her there since Lisa had to take Peter home. Gerald just sat down at one of the benches and watched his adopted little sister play around like a little kid of 9. Until Tory came and said she would like to walk around with her big brother and Gerald couldn't say no for he love her dearly.

"Yes Tory" Gerald answered looking down to Tory "Well i have this friend in school" Tory said blushing  making Gerald to raise an eyebrow "And its a boy" "Ahh" Gerald thought "And what about him?" Gerald asked ad they sat on a bench "Well I like him but I'm not sure if I really really like him yet" Tory said fidgeting with her fingers whilst blushing "How are you so sure that you like him?  And what made you say so?' Gerald asked looking at his sister "Well" Tory said as her face became serious and Gerald raised his eyebrow at his sister seriousness "For starters, whenever I see him, my heart beats uncontrollably and its like I can't breath. Whenever he looks at me  I blush like crazy. Like my face becomes red" Tory said chuckling "And when I talk to him I stutter and blush and whenever he touches my forehead, when my face becomes red cause I'm talking to him, I literally faint. And the thing that made me like him most is because he always promise and fulfills it. His smile always bring people to like him. I mean he has like the sweetest smile alive" Tory said that grinning at Gerald "People in my class know about my feelings for him but he doesn't" Tory sighed "So he's the oblivious type?" Gerald asked and Tory nodded "Yeah. Gerald do you think i like him or just a crush?  Cause I'm not sure" "Well I'll say you have a major crush on him" Gerald said ruffling her hair "I think so too" Tory said and before Gerald could continue to speak someone called out to Tory "Tory!!" the person called out and they both look ahead and saw a boy running towards them grinning like an idiot "Henry" Tory stutter with widen eyes and red cheeks "So this is the boy" Gerald thought as the boy stood in front of them panting heavily for running.

  Gerald took in the form of the boy in front of him. He's very handsome. Tall, had blue hair, sea green eyes pink lips, a straight yet round nose and a girly shepherd face. "No wonder Tory fell for him, he's cute" Gerald admitted in his mind. But he was brought out from his thought when Tory introduced him "Gerald this is Henry, my friend and Henry this is Gerald, my big brother" Tory said "Nice to meet you sir" Henry said while bringing his hand for Gerald to shake "Pleasure is all mine" Gerald said shaking Henry hand "So Tory what you doing here?" Henry asked facing Tory "Well.. I.. C. Came. H. here with my big brother for a walk"  "Wow she really does stutter" Gerald whispered to himself looking at Tory, who was fidgeting with her fingers while blushing, with widen eyes "Oh okay. I came here with Penny!!" Henry said grinning "Who's Penny?" Tory asked with jealousy in her voice and Gerald couldn't help but chuckle at his sister behavior "My dog" Henry said and whistled and a white dog came running to him and she stooped and stood close to Henry "Hey girl" Henry said and pet Penny on her head making her to bark happily "Oh she's pretty. Can I pet her?" Tory asked looking at Penny "Penny doesn't like when other people touch her except for.. Wow!!" Henry exclaimed as he saw Tory picking up Penny and Tory patting Penny on her head making Penny to lick her face and Tory giggle at the slobbery treatment "Hehehe Penny" Tory said between giggle.