Chapter 30.

That's me^^^^.

This is me and my little sister in church ^^^^^

Now, on with the story. 👇👇👇

"Welcome home honey" Lisa said smiling at her son who she stood in front of. Patrick didn't answer her, instead, he just brushed passed her

"Hey that's no way to treat your mother" Peter said holding Patrick wrist but Patrick just pulled his hand from his father. Patrick looked at the mirror and saw Claire face

'I don't need your help. This is my fight and mine alone' he recalled what Claire had said and punched the mirror

"Why? Why?" Patrick asked punching the mirror with his two fist over and over again until mirror broke completely. The whole family plus Albert and the whole maid just watched as Patrick punched the mirror and when he was done, his fist was clothed with blood and blood was pouring out from his fist.

"Albert get the first aid kit" Lisa ordered rushing to her son

"Yes ma'am" Albert said and turned around "Shoo get back to work" Albert shooed the maids away as he go and gets the first aid kit

"Patrick" Lisa called out as Tory, Peter, Gerald and Lisa walked closer to him. Patrick turned to face them and they saw he was crying.

"Mom" Patrick cries out and Lisa rushed over to Patrick and hugged him "Mom" Patrick sobs into his mother shoulders

"It's alright dear. It's alright" Lisa said rubbing Patrick back.

The Winter family just sat they and watched as Lisa bandaged Patrick fists. He was so quiet. He didn't even flinch when they had added the 'Spirit' to his wounds. And when Lisa finished, Patrick didn't move, it was as if he was under a spell. The rest of the Simons just looked at Patrick and was wondering what was wrong with Patrick.

"I'm going to my room" Patrick said and they all looked at him as he moved upstairs to his room like a zombie.

"I wonder what's wrong with Patrick " Tory said and they all nodded.

Patrick stepped into his room and locked the door. He walked to his bed and fall on it with an 'oof' and then he began crying at what Claire had said

"She doesn't need me. How can she say that?" Patrick said crying

"He hates me. He hates me" Claire cries saying those words.

It'd been one week since Claire and Patrick saw each other. Patrick called Samuel to tell him that he won't be coming to work until he'll recover and when Samuel asked him what's wrong, he didn't answer, he just hang up. But Samuel knew what was wrong. That quarrel he had with Claire was still affecting him. I mean,if someone You love told you that she doesn't need your help, how would you feel? And he wasn't the only one who was affected, Claire doesn't even eat that much again (Talk about love. If my boyfriend tells me that he doesn't need my help, I would feel bad but not to the extent of not eating. But hey, I made her that way).