Chapter 1

"Mom" a little girl of ten called out to her mom. She woke up to the sound of plates breaking and a shout of "let me go!". So she got up from her bed and head down stairs calling out to her mom " Mom?" She called again heading towards the kitchen
When she opened the door to the kitchen she caught the sight of someone stabbing her daddy who was protecting her mommy.
    Her father, mother and brother looked at the door and saw their precious person at the door looking at the scene before her with terrified eyes "Claire" her mother called out to her as she ran towards her wanting to take her away and run from the house, but as she got close to Claire, she paused  and stood still. She looked down at her stomach and saw a knife stinking out of her gut, she coughed up blood and the blood splattered on Claire face "M--m-MOM" Claire cried out as she took a step towards her mother but she was lifted up from the floor by her brother and her brother ran from the kitchen and ran upstairs to his room leaving a trail of blood behind seeing as he had a cut on his shoulder.
   When he got to the room, he put Claire under the bed and told her to cover her mouth and he hide in the wardrobe opposite the bed. Immediately, the door was opened. Seeing the foot of the person, Claire started shaking and she cried into her hand making it sound muffled. Her eyes widen when she saw that the man had caught her brother. The man stabbed her brother stomach and her brother collapsed on the floor and Claire saw that the man didn't stop, instead he stabbed her brother on the stomach over and over and over again "Ahhhhh!!!!!" Claire screamed as she crawled out from under the bed and pushed the man away from her brother "Stop please" Claire sobbed into her brother bloody shirt, when she raised her hands, she saw blood on her hands and her hands started shaking and her heart felt like it wanted to burst from her chest. "Oh your quite the beauty" Claire heard the voice of the man and turned towards him and saw him grinning wickedly towards her and fear crept into her heart " I could have a lot of fun with you before I kill you" the man said licking his lip as he walked towards Claire "Leave me alone" Claire screamed as she ran past the man legs and towards the door but she was stopped as a huge leg kicked her into the wall and she fell to the floor with a thud and coughed " You ain't going no where little girl" the man said as he locked the door and walked towards the little girl who was laying in the floor crying.
      He yanked her from the floor, lifting her up towards his face and grinned at her scared eyes" Let's have fun, alright?"

Hey guys, this is my first time writing, so please be gentle and tell me if I should carry on