Chapter 7

Tory and Patrick had a lot of fun. They went to the park, where they played hide and seek. After they went to a cinema where Tory wanted to watch Barbie and Patrick had no choice but to listen to her and followed her inside. Patrick had to suffer through those dancing and singing as his eyebrow twitch in annoyance. And after that they went to a restaurant which Tory bought a lot of food. A lot.
        After they went to the mall. Where Patrick bought a new set of clothe for Tory which consisted of a black trouser and white top with black converse. A cloth that was the exact of what Patrick wore. When the both of them step out of the clothe store, girls looked at the both of them and said they were cute together. One of them even approached them and asked if they were dating and Patrick immediately said no that Tory was just a good friend and that she was just fifteen and him, 18. Looking down, the both of them walked out of the mall and headed straight to the asylum

      " What's the matter, Patrick?" Tory  ask seeing Patrick tired form "Nothing just tired. You did wore me out by wanting to go to every exciting place close by and if not that my parents were rich, I would have been broke" Patrick said "I'm sorry" Tory said as she stopped walking and Patrick turned to look at her an saw tears at the corners of her eyes "Ahh don't worry about it. I had fun. Sorry" Patrick apologized "Okay" Tory said smiling bright as she walk past Patrick 'Her attitude changed drastically' he thought sweat dropping.
     "Yo" Patrick wave as he and Tory entered the asylum room of the stable patients "Hey, how was the outing?" Samuel asked looking at Patrick who looked tired and it was like his soul wanted to leave his body 'Guess Tory tired him out' Samuel thought his lip twitching "Exhausting but great" Patrick said as he lay on the sofa "It was fun" Tory exclaimed and told them where she went and what she did. And she also told them that Patrick bought her a new pair of clothe matching his own and when they both showed everyone their clothe they said that they looked like a couple. After Samuel told everyone there that they were to go home tomorrow and they were very happy and excited to go home but two people, Tory  and Valory had no place to go.  So Samuel said he would allow Valory to stay with him and Patrick said he would take in Tory has his little sister which made Tory to cry and hug Patrick crying into his beautiful white shirt.

        Patrick told Samuel that he would like to see Claire and Samuel told him okay. And here we are seeing Patrick walking along the hall of the very insane people. The palace was very noisy with them crying, laughing, singing and was that guy clapping and dancing. Patrick sigh as he approached Claire door and unlock it. Stepping in, he noticed that the cell was bright because they had installed a light bulb in the room. So he looked  at the bed and saw Claire sitting up "I guessed I disturbed you from you're rest. I'm sorry" Patrick apologized but he received no reply "Okay. I'll take that silence as a yes. And thanks for forgiving me. So how are you?" He asked as he sat on the bed looking at Claire and noticed she had blond hair which was quiet scattered and it was very long. And he had to admit, he liked girls with long hair and he liked blond girls. He blushed at staring at her for long but thank God that her eyes were tied if not he would be blushing madly "So sorry for being quiet but I noticed that you have long hair and even if it is scattered it looks nice" Patrick smiled at her and was stunned when he saw her moved her hand to touch her hair a little. Patrick looked at her and chuckled "So you are listening to me after all" Patrick said laughing lightly and he would have sworn that he saw her blush a little and he grinned "So I heard you cut your wrist!  Samuel told me"Patrick said with seriousness in his voice "Could you please not do that again?  I don't like seeing you hurt. Please don't do that again, okay" he said looking at Claire "Okay so I went outing with a little girl today. She's a patient here or was a patient because she would be leaving tomorrow. And I'm adopting her as my little sister. She's 15 by the way and she's extremely very cute. She's like the little sister I never had and will have soon. I hope my family would like her too. My mom sure would and my big brother would a little and my dad won't but with my mom around it would all be fine" Patrick said but he didn't know that what he just said made Claire to cry silently and when he started talking about his big brother and dad she burst into tears which shocked Patrick "Hey what's wrong" Patrick said stenching his hand wanting to touch her but he quickly withdrew his hand not wanting her to act like she did before. When Claire started crying and saying 'big brother' he hugged her and Claire flinched and pushed him away and shouted "Stay Away from me" Claire shouted as she swung her hands left and right as if fighting a blind fight and her eyes being tied made it more like she is fighting a blind man fights "STAY AWAY" Claire screamed again crying loudly "Claire calm down" Patrick said  as he hugged Claire with her head against his chest "No. No!!" She screamed pushing him away but Patrick didn't let her go but kept hugging her to his chest "Claire calm down. It's me Claire, Patrick" "Listen to the sound of my heart beat" Patrick continued. Claire ear immediately caught Patrick heart beat and was enchanted by it *Bam dum Bam dum* "So peaceful" Claire thought snuggling closer to Patrick chest "That's it Claire. Its just me,Patrick" Patrick said as he sat in the floor with Claire sitting on his lap with her head still on his chest and Claire fell asleep listening to the heart beat *Bam dum Bam dum* "She's asleep" Patrick said looking at Claire sleeping form. He picked her up and lay her on the bed "Sleep well Claire" he said caressing her cheek.

          (Claire point of view)
  When Claire ran inside the house, the police immediately arrived and the neighbors explained everything to them and they kicked opened the door and walked inside slowly as they followed the trail of blood. When they arrived at the kitchen they saw two bodies on the floor and a girl crying at the corner "That must be their daughter. Poor child" one of them said as the other walked towards the girl, knelt in front of her and touched her shoulders which made her flinch and look up to see the man that killed her Parents and she screamed "Stay Away" and stabbed the police man in the chest "Ahhhh" the police man screamed as he fell on the floor and Claire got on top of him and stabbed him all over and over again "Hurray stop her" the other policeman shouted as he step forward and slapped the knife from Claire hands and he pinned her to the floor "Please no!! No please" she said as she cried heavily "NO!!!!" Claire screamed and fainted