Chapters 12

"What took the three of you?" Mrs Vane asked "Sorry Mrs Vane. I slept off and my friends came to  wake me up" Patrick explained "Yeah. Okay. Whatever. Now that everyone's here, let's head out and try to stay together" Mrs Vane said as she walked followed by a bunch of excited teenagers.
The bunch of student went to the museum of the town and they spent the whole day looking at articles and their art teacher, Mrs Vane had to explain the texture and who made the art piece, saying it was important on their exams. By the time they were done, it was 6:30,meaning they spent the whole day looking at art pieces and the students saw that their teacher wasn't even prepared to leave the museum. It had to take Michael to drag her out.

"We spent the whole day in a museum" Unique, a girl in Patrick class complained "Yeah I know but at least it was for our exam" Patrick said smiling to her with his eyes closed "Yeah, I guess so" Unique sigh.
When they arrived at the hotel, their teacher told them to follow her and she lead them to a dinning hall in the restaurant and they saw steamy hot food of different kind looking at them and their mouth watered. They were pretty hungry while they were at the Museum and so they rushed to sit down at the table and they picked up their knife and fork and dig in. They ate till their stomach was fill and they all went to their room and except for Patrick, Issac and Bella who decided to hang out in Patrick room till 8. "That fish was delicious" Issac said rubbing his stomach "Anything is delicious to you as long its food" Bella said giggling "Yeah cause its food" Issac exclaimed like a kid which made Patrick and Bella to laugh followed by Issac himself. After they calm themselves down, they talked about different things like the different art in the museum. Their favourite movies, song and other things teenager talk about when they are gathered together. Then Bella and Issac went to their room leaving Patrick alone. Patrick sighed and entered in the bathroom. Patrick walked out of the bathroom and walked to his luggage and picked out a white shirt and a knee high shorts and lay on the bed. Bringing his phone from the drawer, he switched it on and texted his mom. When Patrick was done with his mom, he switched his phone off and kept it on the shelf and turned off the light and stare at the ceiling " I wonder how Claire day went today" Patrick said "I hope she's fine" Patrick thought and sighed and closed his eyes pushing himself to sleep.

(Claire day after Patrick had hug her)
      Patrick left and Claire laid on her bed and thought about what happened "He's body felt warm and comfy" she thought "Just like big brother. I don't want to make any friends because they'll end up being killed just like my papa, mama and big brother" Claire thought sobbing "Good morning little girl" She heard the man from the other cell say and she started shaking "Not this again. Go away. Stay away" she shouted and the man laughed making her remember what he did to her "I'm not going anywhere little girl. I will be with you forever!!  Just like your big brother said to you before I killed him but this time I'm not gonna die. I'll. Stay. With. You. Forever." "No!!!!" Claire screamed as she stood up from the bed and ran to the door and use her hand balled in a fist to bangs the door "Stay away!!Stay away!!!" She screamed into the bars of the cell door "Haha haha" the man laughed liked maniac. With the two of them shouting and laughing they woke the other people up and now the whole place was filled with dreaded noise of laughter, crying, singing and clapping.  Shout of pain and aguish.

    When Samuel came to the cell to give everyone their food that afternoon, he saw that the whole place was noisy. Sighing he walked one by one to the cells and gave them their food. And as he gave them, some  looked at him with eyes of wanting to kill, some wanting to carve marks in his refined body. Some felt scared, some throw the food to the cell door and some looked quiet. When he got to the two last cell, he saw Claire screaming and using her hand to bang the door "O Claire" Samuel said as he gave the man his food and turned his attention to the Claire. Opening the door, he saw Claire stiff and ran to her bed and fold her knee to her chest and hug it, rocking back and forth  saying "No, please. Please no".
     "Claire" Samuel called her name and Claire hearing her name looked at the direction she heard her name been called "It's just me Samuel. Remember?  The guy who took care of you when you first came here" when Samuel said that Claire remembered him and she sat normally and put her hands on her lap and Samuel saw blood coming from her left fingers "Oh God. Claire your hand is bleeding. Let's take you to the infirmary' Samuel stated calmly and Claire nodded "I don't want to be in this cell anymore with that man voice in my head" she thought as she and Samuel walked to the elevator.
     "There. It's all bandaged up" Samuel said smiling to Claire who just looked up at him "Now let's take you to your cell" Samuel said as he stood up but felt something hooking his shirt. Turning back he saw Claire gripping on his shirt and shaking her head 'no' "What? You don't want to go to the cell back?" Claire answered and shook her head 'no' crying "Okay okay. Fine. You can stay here until you're ready to go back" Samuel sighed and looked at Claire who looked happy 'I wonder why she doesn't want to return there?' Samuel thought with a raised eyebrow "You should probably rest. I'm going back on duty, okay?" Claire nodded and lay on the bed "I'll stay here till next week" she thought "Promise me you won't hurt yourself?" Patrick words came to her mind and she sat up on the bed "Won't that boy be mad at me?  I did promise him that I won't hurt myself and big brother said to always keep a promise" Claire thought biting her lips nervously "I hope he won't be" she sighed and lay on the bed closed her tied eyes and Patrick heart beat sounded in her ears *Bam dum Bam dum* "Patrick" she said and slept off