Chapter 10

Before Niall burst through the door to the little shack Ashley and Harry were in...

Niall's POV

The storm had been going on for quite sometime now and the boys and I were getting worried more and more about Harry and Ashley and where they actually were. I mean I just got off the phone with Ashley, and she told me that they both were okay, but it doesn't take away the fact that they were somewhere else in the middle of this freak storm and not with us where they should be.

"Guys, when the hell is this storm going to stop. I'm really worried about them!"

"They are fine Niall, just keep calm. This storm shouldn't last for that much longer," Liam tried telling me so I could calm down, but I think that just made me worried even more. I know Harry can take care of himself, its Ashley I am worried about the most. She is just so petite and fragile and I just want her here with us; with me, so I know she is safe.

After about 15 minutes of awkward silence between the boys and I, I heard that the rain and wind had stopped. I thought that that was the perfect time to check and see if it was alright to look outside. I did so and what I found was a completely destroyed beach with debree practically everywhere and everything else was just out of place; but at least the storm had finally passed.

"Alright good the storm has passed, now we can find Ashley and Harry," I said already out on the beach trying to find somewhere where I think they would go for shelter. The boys were already following me looking as determined as I was trying to find some type of shelter that they would be in, but it was pretty hard when the beach looked completely trashed.

Finally, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this small shack that was up the beach that looked like a place someone would go in case of an emergency. And it was also in the direction that I saw Ashley and Harry headed before the storm hit, so I thought that was a good place to start on trying to find them. We were getting closer to the shack and I as we were getting closer, I heard faint murmuring coming from inside the shack, which indicated that there was defiantly someone in there.

I told the boys to wait outside until I went in first and they just nodded. I was about to open the door when I now heard what seemed to be Harry and Ashley groaning from time to time and breathing heavy. I then instantly felt like punching someone, preferably Harry, in the face because my first thought was that they might be having sex. I couldn't take it any longer so I just punched the door open, not caring of what I would see. And what I saw was what looked like Ashley and Harry making out while they both had their shirts off, but Ashley still had her bikini top on.

Back to where we leftoff...

"Oh... hi Niall," Harry said with an embarrassed look on his face as he backed away from Ashley who had the same embarrassed look on her face. At this point, I was completely lost for words as I looked from left to right at both of them, as they looked like they were waiting for me to speak.

"What the hell is going on here?" I managed to say even though that shouldn't have been my first choice of words. I should have said something like "thank goodness I found you guys, are you guys ok", but really? Who wouldn't be surprised by this?

"Niall, it's not what it looks like," Ashley told me while turning bright red in the process.

"Oh really, well it just looks like that you two were just about ready to fool around with each other," I said too accusingly for my liking, but it absolutely looked like they were going to 'do it' if I didn't burst through the door.

"Niall you got it all wrong AHHH," Harry said being cut off by his own words with a cry of pain. And that's when I realized that he was trying to stand up, but fell back down in pain. It looks like he had gotten hurt from the storm, and so I turned my attention towards him instead of trying to confront Ashley and cried out for the rest of the boys.