Chapter 4

Harry POV

"Would you come on tour with us?"

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT! AM I A COMPLETE IDIOT OR SOMETHING???

After I had said that, everyone including Ashley had their jaws to the floor and their eyes popped. I mean, yes I would love to have Ashley on tour with me, but I guess it just blurted out. The boys were looking at me with pure shock on their faces. Now I would have to explain to them about Ashley, stupid me!

But I am glad that I at least asked her; even though it wasn't supposed to have come out of my mouth. Ashley is very special to me, and it's wierd for me to fall for a girl so fast, so there must be a reason. I just hope that she says yes and doesn't think I am a total idiot!

Ashley's POV

After Harry had asked me that rather shocking question, I must have stood there for five minutes until I noticed I was still gripping his hand. I quickly pulled away and I was thinking about the right words to say. I mean I would love to go on the road with Harry and the rest of the boys, but I still had school to worry about and I don't think my mum would ever say "yes" to this.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, 100% serious!" he said with a small smile forming on his lips.

I could tell he didn't mean to ask me, but I also knew that he meant what he said.

"Just give me a sec", I told him and he nodded to me as to say "I understand, take your time". I pulled my mum aside and I'm surpised that her shocked expression had already subsided. I am so thankful that all the other girls had already left because I have a feeling it would have been ugly if they were still here.

"Well what do you think mum, I think it would be a great experience for me and it would only be for this month so I would be back home for school. And I already have luggage from the hotel so you wouldn't have to worry about that." I gave my mum a bunch of reasons why I should go and do this. And I can tell by her face that she was thinking all of this over in her head.

"Well, if you promise to keep in touch, then I guess you can go and do this." she said with a smile. I literally engulfed her in a huge hug and muffled a "thank you" into her ear.

We were on our way back towards where everyone was standing and just before I was going to give Harry a reassuring smile, now he was in the corner huddled with the boys and what looked like a few people from  their management.

Harry's POV

I watched Ashley go off with her mum to hopefully give her approval for her to go on tour with us. I was suddenly brought out of my trance by the boys pulling me aside with concerned looks on their faces and two people from our management standing in front of us.

"Is this what you couldn't tell me about earlier today, about you bringing a girl we hardly know on tour with us?" Louis said with his tone of voice changing as he spoke. I think I must have really hurt him today when I was keeping this from him.

"About the girl yes, but I wasn't planning on bringing her on tour with us; it sorta of just slipped out!", I said almost snapping at him.

"Well I don't think its a good idea Harry, it would be bad press for One Direction; especially you," one of our managers told me.

"Well I don't care! Lads I really like this girl, she isn't like all the other girls I have gone out with in the passed; she is much more than that and I don't want to lose her." The boys could tell I was being totally sincere about this and slowly they were forming smiles on their faces. Louis was also smiling, but I could tell that it was fake and he was still mad at me.

"Well if Harry wants to take this risk, then I don't see why we can't also take this risk as well," Niall said with a reassuring smile on his lips. One by one the other boys started to agree with Niall and I about how this wouldn't be a totally horrible idea. Now we were just waiting on our management's decision.

"Well if you all are willing to take such a big risk, then I don't see why this can't work!" our managers said. The boys and I engulfed in a big group hug and I whispered into Louis's ear "I'll talk to you later" and he gave me a reassuring nod. We were on our way back to where we were originally standing and I saw Ashley standing there with an excited look on her face.

"So...."

"I can go on tour with you!" she almost screamed in my face. I didn't even give myself a chance to react because I ran over her and picked her up and started hugging her. I could tell she was taken aback by my sudden action, but she was soon hugging me back.

Before I knew it we were already loading all of our luggage and band equipment onto the tour buses. Ashley was making her way over to us with her luggage in hand and saying her last goodbyes to her mum. I was really excited for this because now I would spend even more time with her and I would get to know more about her. She finally made her way over to us and now we were almost ready to head to our next destination.

"Hey Ashley, you remember everyone right?"

"Of course, no need to introduce yourselves. I pretty much know you all already." she said with a nervous smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, where am I from?" Louis questioned her.

"Doncaster"

"Wow, so you do know us!" Louis laughed and Ashley laughed too.

"Yeah, it's a gift!" Ashley said and Louis laughed again. I have a feeling they are going to get along good.

"Well enough with the doddling guys, we have to prepare for our next destination. On the bus we can talk about our new friend Ashley there." Liam told us all and sent a wink Ashley's way. I knew he didn't mean anything by that, but it still stung me. Wow, Daddy Directioner is still in him.

Pretty soon we are already moving to our next destination on our US leg of the tour. I was just sitting around waiting for Niall and Zayn to be done giving Ashley a tour of our tour bus so I can finally get a chance to talk to her.

"She is very pretty you know" Louis said sitting across from me.

"Yeah I know she is, and sweet too," I said back.

"Just don't let this one go okay" he told me and I gave him a nod. Now Ashley was on her way towards us and I gave her a space next to me on the couch for her. She took it willingly because she still wasn't comfortable around the boys yet.

"I'm so glad you came with us." I told her.

"Yeah I know, it's going to be so much fun." she said with a sorta of sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm only going to be touring with you guys until the end of this month because I have school starting up in September." she told me. My grin suddenly faded when I realized I only have a month to spend with her.

"Well, I guess we are going to have to make this month really count" I said to her. She suddenly put her head on my shoulder and I felt very comfortable with it. I put my hand out for her to take and she took it while intertwining our fingers together. Even though I didn't know her very well yet, I felt very comfortable with her and I could tell she felt the same way about me.

I have a feeling that this is going to be one of the best months of my life.

Author's Note

Hie everyone, hope you like this chapter. And if you really like this story, I would be so thankful if you recommend it to others. I would very much appreciate it! Love you guys!

-Ashley