Chapter 5

Ashley's POV

Well it's the middle of the night now and we have been on the road for only a few hours. I think we were going to Connecticut now, I forget what Harry told me, oh well! Anyways, since I wasn't used to sleeping on a bus and in a bed that was in a wall, you could say I've been having trouble sleeping.

Harry insisted that I could sleep with him in his bed, but I tried telling him that even if I wanted to, I couldn't because there wasn't enough room. Harry has been extremely nice to me ever since we met. Even though I just met him yesterday, I know I have a special relationship with him apart from the other boys. Considering that I couldn't sleep and that I probably wouldn't any time soon, I decided to get out of my bed and go watch some tv.

I tried getting out as quietly as I could, and when I was making my way to the back of the bus, I caught a glimpse of Harry in his bed sound a sleep. He looked so cute when he is asleep, but I need to tell myself not to develop feeling so quickly for him. I mean yes I have had a crush on him, but as a fan. Now that I'm touring with him, I think that my feelings for him could cause trouble for everyone; especially him. So I just want to stay friends with him and only friends.

I made my way over to the tv and put it on lowering the volume so no one would wake up. I decided to watch my favorite show in the world, and that was F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It was just at the beginning of an episode, so I got to listen to the theme song.

I was silently singing to myself and at the part of the song when everyone claps, I heard clapping coming from someone that was not me. That someone turned out to be Niall.

"Niall, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I got up to make myself something to eat and then I heard the tv on. I didn't know you liked F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

"Yeah I do, it's my favorite show."

"Mine too," he said and before I knew it, he was taking a seat next to me.

Niall's POV

It turns out that Ashley is a very terrific person to hang out with. I mean I never had my doubts about her, but I never thought that we would have so much in common. We both like the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S, we both are Irish, and we both like to eat! She is wicked sweet and she laughs at anything I say. She told me how she was a huge fan  of us before she met Harry and how she was so proud of everything we ever did and how we always knew how to put a smile on her face.

She was actually making ME blush because of the wonderful things she keeps saying about us. When she noticed she started laughing at me and I started laughing with her. We were trying not to be too loud, but it was so hard because we were really enjoying each other's company.

Harry was right, Ashley is a special girl. She is nothing like any of the other girls the boys and I have met in the past. She is very ordinary and that is the best part about her in my own opinion. I just hope nothing in our way screws everything up.

Harry's POV

It was around 7 in the morning and I knew we would be arriving in Connecticut shortly, so I decided it was a good time to go get some breakfast. I got out of bed and realized that I was the first one up, which means I would have to make everybody's breakfast now. I went passed Ashley's bed and noticed she wasn't there. I started to worry about her so I went to the back of the bus to see if she was already up, but what I did find was her and Niall sleeping on the couch.

Why was Niall there anyway, and why was Ashley with him? All of this was swirling around in my head and before I got a chance to react, they were both waking up.