Chapter 12

Ashley's POV

It's been a few days ever since Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. And let me tell you something, it's been the greatest few days of my life! Harry is the perfect boyfriend a girl can ask for, well actually he is my first ever boyfriend, but no one can compare to him. He is sweet, caring, and very protective over me. Like yesterday we tried going shopping and this other guy kept staring at me, but Harry was too quick to put his arm around my waist as a sign to the other guy to back off. I thought that was rather sweet actually!

As soon as we got back from our first date, Harry woke all the guys up just to tell him that it was official between him and I. All the boys were so happy for us, except I couldn't help staring at Niall's expression. He looked very happy for us, but even I can look through that fake smile that he puts on whenever the subject of Harry and I comes up. Which makes me wonder what Niall actually feels about us, I mean is he jealous or what? Which is why I have to try and talk to him about it, but I have no idea when. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist from behind me.

"Hey babe are you ready to go?" Harry said to me while giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Yes I guess I am. And can you remind me where we are going to go again?"

"Well we are going to do some promos today for our new album and then we have a radio interview to do and then we have out concert today in Nashville," Harry said with a smile.

"Sounds great," I said to him and then before I could say anything else he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine that I immediatley kissed back to. Before the kiss could deepen any further, someone bursts throught the door.

"Guys please, I don't have to see you two sucking each others faces off every five minutes," Louis states blanky as he walks in with the rest of the boys trailing behind him.

"Oh shut up Louis," Harry states clearly pissed that Louis ruined our moment. I couldn't help smirking as I made my way over to where the other boys were standing. I decided to stand next to Niall which I immediatley regretted doing. For some reason I became very shy to talk to him and when I looked up at him I was getting lost again in those gorgeous blue eyes of his. "Ashley snap out of it, you're with Harry now. You can not be feeling this way towards Niall," I mentally say to myself as I looked down and my palms were sweaty and shaking with nervousness.

"Uhm, hi Niall," I said trying to hide the blush that was creeping up onto my face.

"Hi Ashley. Are you ready to have a busy day with us?" he asks while smiling down at me.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I say making us both laugh in unision. I then get this weird feeling in my stomach, but before I can find out what it is, Louis is tapping on my shoulder.

"What Louis?"

"Can you be my bus buddy today, I don't feel like sitting next to Zayn today," Louis asks me making his bottom lip pop out while Zayn is looking at him in disbelief.

"Louis that was mean, and besides Harry is my bus buddy and you know that," I say to Louis while wagging my finger in front of his face making it way clear that I was disappointed with what he said about Zayn.

"Fine I don't need you anyway! Soooooo Zayn-"

"Ohhhhhh nooooo way Louis, you blew it with me. I'm sitting with Niall this time and you can sit with Liam," Zayn said to Louis while crossing his arms over his chest with disapproval of him. Niall and I were just laughing at how miserable Louis looked and then Harry, Liam, and Zayn joined in as well.

"Yeah, because my pain is just so damn funny to you people," Louis said putting a fake hurt expression on his face.

"Don't worry Louis, I still like you," I said walking over to him and giving him a quick hug as he hugged me back.