Chapter 14

Harry's POV

My mind was in complete shock from just the simple words that Niall just said to me, that I didn't even realize that I punched him in the face; so hard that I knocked him out and now he was just lying motionless on the floor. Apparently everyone else heard the loud crashing sound, and now everyone was starting to crowd around Niall to make him come around while I was just staring blankly down at his limp body.

"What's the matter with you Harry, this doesn't look like an apology to me," Ashley yelled at me, but I just couldn't seem to bring any sign of emotion to my face to her words.

"Harry say something," Ashley pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"He told me," I said to her and I knew she knew exactly what I meant because of the guilt I could see clearly in her features for not telling me. All I did was just shake my head at her and left them all there to take care of the back-stabbing friend I called Niall.

Ashley's POV

Harry left me with those three simple words still ringing in my head and I knew right there that I screwed up. I should have told him what was going on, but it was just too complicated. Plus I don't even know if I have feelings for Niall or not, but right now it doesn't matter. I was caught out of my trance when I heard Niall moaning still on the ground and now coughing up blood from the blow to his mouth where Harry punched him.

"Niall can you hear me?" I asked him hoping he would answer me.

"Ashley, I told him," he muttered out softly since it was hard for him to speak.

"We don't have to worry about that right now. Louis can you give me the first aid kit please," I asked Louis and he nodded walking off and getting it. I motioned for Liam and Zayn to go to the back of the bus and check on Harry, they understood and left me with Niall. I managed to help him up onto the couch, Louis gave me the first aid kit and left. I reached inside and got a wash cloth and some peroxide so I can clean up his bleeding mouth.

"This may sting a little," I assured him. He hissed from the pain, but continued to allow me to clean up his wound.

"I'm sorry, but I had to tell him the truth," Niall finally spoke.

"No need to apologize, I understand," I said while putting away the first aid kit.

"It's not just that, I'm sorry for dumping all of this on you," Niall said looking down at his hands.

I took his hand in a reassuring way and stroked his thumb with my own as if to tell him that it's alright and everything will be ok. He put his hand over mine and we both looked up at each other with so much meaning in our stare.

"Is there any chance that you could look so deep down inside of you, and tell me that you have a bit of feelings for me," Niall whispered so softly that only I could hear him.

"I don't know," I said trying to hide the truth but failed. I can't lie when I say that if I did look all the way down inside me, that there is a minuscule bit of feeling that I have towards Niall. But I can't ever be with him because I love Harry and nothing can get between that. And then Niall got even closer to me, and whispered just one word into my ear that made me shiver.

"Liar"

***

Harry has been avoiding me ever since yesterday with the whole me and Niall innconent. Right now the boys are performing their concert in Nashville and I am waiting backstage so that I can try and work things out with Harry. Soon the concert is over and the five boys are strutting off stage in a tired manner, which is the perfect time to apologize to Harry.