Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

After that horrific experience that I just encountered, Liam then guided all of us to the elevators so we can go to our hotel rooms after their management checked us in.

"Wow, do you guys really go through that all the time?" I asked them still completly shocked that that many people show up to see them everywhere they go.

"Pretty much, but you get used to it after awhile," Louis said plainly.

"Well it's going to take me awhile then," I said while standing next to Harry in the elevator. He then put his hand on my shoulder, and right then and there I knew I was safer by his touch.

After what seemed like forever of awkward silence, the elevator finally stopped on our floor and now we were heading to our rooms.

"Ok guys, we have six people so three people to a room sounds fair. Ashley, who do want to share a room with?" Liam asked me.

"Well if I could I would share a room with all of you, but since I can't I will share a room with Harry and Niall," I said to them all. Harry and Niall high-fived each other, but Liam, Zayn, and Louis put a fake sad face on to try and make me feel bad.

"I thought we were best friends," Louis said  while fake crying.

"Ok Louis, at the next hotel we stay at, then you can be in my room alright?"

"That's better!"

As of that, we went into our rooms to settle in. Louis, Liam, and Zayn went into one room, and Harry, Niall, and I went into the room next to them. I was in the mist of unpacking my things when two strong arms wrapped around  me from behind; it was Harry.

"Well hi there Harry."

"Hey babe, do you need any help unpacking your suitcase?" Harry asked me in the nicest way possible.

"Awe thanks Harry you're really sweet, but I think I'm ok," I told him. He had a little look of hurt on his face, but I honestly didn't need his help at the moment.

"Awe alright, but if you need any help, just tell me and I'll be here," he said and was about to go and unpack his suitcase, but I stopped him.

"Wait Harry there is something that just occured to me."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well I've been on tour with you for almost a full day and you haven't even given me your number yet," I told him.

"Oh yeah that's right, well right now is a good time to give it to you then," he said while I gave him my phone and he gave me his. After we exchanged numbers, I went to find the other boys so I can get all of there numbers. After I got all there numbers, there contact names ended up being:

Hazza Bear

The Sass-master

Bradford Bad Boy

Daddy Directioner

My Little Leprechaun

I wanted to have their old nicknames as part of my contact list! I went back to my room to finish unpacking when I got a call from my phone, it was Louis.

"Yes Louis?"

"Hi Ashley, do you know I can talk to you anytime I feel like it now?" Louis said very cheerfully into the phone.

"Yes Louis I realize this. That's why I gave you my number!"

"Oh, ok Ashley just wanted to remind you. Have fun unpacking!" Louis said and then hung up on me. After that I just went back to unpacking trying to figure out Louis's randomness.