Chapter 11

Ashley's POV

A few days had gone by now and me and Harry were scheduled to check out of the hospital today because we had finally gained enough strength to actually leave. Harry's side has been healing nicely and I finally have gotten the right amount of blood back into my body. Harry was actually supposed to leave a day ahead of me, but he wanted to stay one extra night to keep me company; how cute is that!

Ever since that day I first woke up in the hospital, I realized how much I actually care about Harry for me to almost die for him. And when I woke to his blood shot and puffy eyes, I also realized how much he really cares about me. That's how I came to the conclusion that I think I'm falling in love with him, I just haven't properly said it yet. I was brought out of my thoughts by Harry hugging me from behind with that silly grin on his face.

"The lads are here ready to check us out. Are you ready?" he asked quickly pecking my cheek.

"Yeah I'm ready lets go," I said getting up from the hospital bed. I'm so excited to finally see the boys. They were too busy to come by the hospital, so they haven't seen me awake yet. Harry was guiding me out of the hospital room and when I caught glimpse of the boys, I just lost it. I ran over to them, giving them all a hug, and they were all teary eyed too; Niall especially.

"We thought we lost you," Liam breathed out as he gave me the stongest hug out of the four.

"You're not going to lose me," I said with a reasurring smile that made Liam smile too. I then went over to Niall who was last, but when I hugged him, there was something odd about the hug. It gave me a tingling feeling.

"I was so worried about you, I thought I would never see you again," Niall said into my hair while softly weeping causing me to start crying again after I finally stopped.

"I felt the same way," I said into his chest trying to keep my tears in control. We pulled away and now I was staring up at Niall, finding myself getting lost in his dark blue eyes as he was gently wiping away my stray tears from my face. Why am I getting so mesmerized by Niall all of a sudden, I'm falling in love with Harry; or so I think. I was brought out of my trance by Harry as he put his arm around me leaving Niall alone with a small look of hurt in his eyes.

The guys security team was already leading us towards the exit of the hospital towards the tour bus and I was already preparing for the worst, which means fans, paparazzi, or both. It looked to be more paparazzi then anything and Harry was already pulling me closer to him giving my shoulder a firm grip.

"Keep your head down," Harry instructed. I nodded and did as he told me as I was trying to avoid the flashes of the many cameras and the constant questions the paparazzi would thrrow at me and Harry about if we were dating. It didn't matter anyway, if I know my One Direction paps story history, they always make fake stories about the boys all the time, so there is probably already a story about the whole "Ashley and Harry relationship" that hasn't gone official yet.

We all made it, out of breathe, on the bus safely and now we were moving. Where? I wasn't sure, but somewhere away from these annoying paps is all I want! Right now I was sitting on the couch next to Harry, resting my head on his shoulder as he played with my fingers. The other lads went to go fight over who is player #1 on Playstation, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Where are we going next?"

"Uh... I think we are going to New York. The doctor said that I'm well enough to perform, so I am almost completely better. Thanks to you!" he said as he made me melt with his words. Wow he really knows how to do that to me!

"Um... hey Ashley can I ask you a question?" he asked me rather nervously, so I sat up to make it so I was looking up at him.

"Sure what is it?" I asked with a look of concern that he seemed to notice.

We Met in Starbucks (Harry Styles Fanfiction) a.uजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें