Chapter 9

Harry's POV

Nothing was going to interrupt my perfect moment with Ashley, until we both heard a loud crash of thunder when we pulled away from our passionate kiss. We didn't realize how dangerous this storm was until we heard it, so now we needed to hurry and find a place to take shelter.

"We have to find shelter, it's too dangerous out here," Ashley basically screamed at me and I still could barely hear her because the wind and rain was so loud. I nodded to her and we were heading towards a little shack that was just up the beach. We were almost there when a big piece of debree was flying through the air heading towards our direction.

"ASHLEY LOOK OUT," I yelled at her and pushed her and myself out of the way before the debree hit us. She whispered a "thanks" to me and we managed to get to the little shack safely; very wet but safely.

"Are you alright?" she said to me while breathing heavily as she said those words.

"Yes I'm fine, are you alright?"

She side laughed "I'm getting there, I have to call the guys and make sure they are alright too," she said really worriedly. With all the excitement of the storm, I almost forgot about the boys! Wow what kind of friend am I?

Ashley's POV

I can't believe that a storm like this just decides to show up right in the middle of my perfect moment with Harry; thanks alot storm!

I needed to get in touch with the boys to make sure they were alright. Luckily I had my phone on me and it wasn't destroyed by the storm, so I decided to call Niall first out of the four. It rang twice, and then he picked up.

"Ashley, are you and Harry ok, we are all worried about you guys,"

"Yeah we're both fine, the question is are you guys ok?"

"Yeah, all the guys and I are fine. We found some shelter up the beach. Liam called Paul, our bodyguard, and he said to wait until the storm passes before we can do anything else, so you and Harry stay where you are ok?"

"Ok Niall, we will bye."

He said "bye" too and we both hung up our phones. "Well Niall saids we should stay inside until... HARRY!" I was cut off by my own words when I turned back around to face Harry, but I saw him laying on the ground clutching his side in pain.

"Harry, what happened?" I said rushing over to him trying to keep calm as I took his hand away revealing a big gash in his side that was dripping out blood.

"I think that big piece of debree got me a little," he said in between breathes as he was trying to keep in his yelps of pain. I was starting to panic, and tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Here, use this to stop the bleeding," I said while taking off my shirt revealing my bikini top and putting it over the wound. He let out a soft wimper of pain, and that just made the tears I was trying to keep in spill out. I was holding my shirt over his wound while pressing down to stop the bleeding, when he put his larger hand over mine while using the other to wipe away my tears.

"You really do care about me don't you?" he said looking up at me to meet my glossy eyes.

"How can I not care about you?," I said in between sobs because I couldn't deal with the fact that Harry was badly hurt.

"Ashley, please don't cry."

"I can't help it if I cry because you are hurt and that I really care about you alot and ..." my words were interrupted again, only this time it was Harry crashing his lips to mine. It was a desperate kiss this time, like he needed to kiss me. I wanted to kiss him more, but I was focused on Harry's wound so I had to pull back and Harry looked hurt by my actions.