Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

I think I was staring at him for a good five minutes before I could find my voice and speak. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST SPILT ICED-COFFEE ALL OVER HARRY STYLES! I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT, HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID!!! AND WHY DOES HE KEEP SMILING AT ME??? A NORMAL PERSON WOULD HAVE YELLED AT ME AND WALKED OUT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?

"I am so sorry again for almost getting coffee all over you," I said to him. Oh my god, he is even cuter in person! Which makes sense because I only see him in magazine form and on a computer screen.

"It's alright babe, no worries", he looked down at me. OH MY GOD, HE CALLED ME BABE TWICE, HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

"So what's your name, I assume you are a fan considering you haven't stopped staring at me since I came here", Harry said with that cheeky grin on his face. My face turned bright red from blushing so much. Wow am I that easy to read?

"You assumed correctly, and my name is Ashley. I am actually seeing you guys in concert later today", I said as I reached out for his hand to shake it. I considered to take the formal approach thinking that when most fans meet the boys of One Direction, they either start screaming or go right in for the hugs. As I did this, he seemed taken a back for a second, but then shook my hand with a smile on his face.

"Oh so you're really seeing us today?"

"Yeah my mom and I, but we aren't on the floor or anything, we are in the bleachers."

"Well how 'bout I fix that problem for you." As soon as he said this, he took out of his pocket two front row tickets and backstage passes. I don't know how I wasn't screaming with excitement at this point, but he could tell I was excited by the surprised look on my face.

"Wow, this is so great, thank you so much Harry!" Now since I already formally greeted him, I decided it was a good time to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me like it was nothing new to him. When we let go he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear before he left "Can't wait to see you again" then walked out. As I watched him leave, I was frozen in my spot with a huge smile on my lips. Wow, what just happened?

Harry's POV (A/N I'm probably going to switch from different POV's alot)

As I was walking back to the hotel we were all staying at, I couldn't seem to get that girl I met, Ashley at of my head. She was different from most of our fans. I have never met a fan who has shaken my hand before, so I thought that was pretty cute of her. She didn't look like the most perfect girl I've ever met. She didn't have the perfect body, her boobs weren't huge, but that is what I found attractive about her. She seemed really sweet and I wanted to get to know her better. So I gave her front row tickets and backstage passes; that will give me some time to show her the flirty side of Harry Styles. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone started ringing; it was Louis.

"Hello?"

"Hey where is our coffee, we've been waiting twenty minutes, and Starbucks is just across the street?"

I was too busy thinking about Ashley that I completely forgot to get the coffees. I guess Louis and the boys escaped the mob of fans from earlier and were back at the hotel.

"Oh man, sorry Louis, I was distracted on the way there, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Hurry please, we're thirsty!", Louis wined then hung up.

As I headed back to Starbucks, I noticed that Ashley already left. I was kinda hoping she would still be there, but I wasn't too upset because I'm seeing her again in a few hours. I managed to get everybody's coffees and was on my way back to the hotel again with Ashley on my mind. I can't wait for tonights concert.

Ashley's POV

When I told my mom why I took so long to get coffee, she didn't believe me. Which is understandable because who would believe you if you told your mom that you just met Harry Styles at a Starbucks and he gave you front row tickets and backstage passes to their concert? I didn't really care at this point because all I was thinking now is I was going to meet the rest of the boys of One Direction and I would get the chance to see Harry again.

The concert had already started and now I was just waiting for One Direction to come out. 5 Seconds of Summer just finished performing and they were amazing. Michael even waved at me! And I just realized I was going to meet them too, can today get any better?

About ten minutes went by and I heard the crowd getting louder. That probably meant that One Direction started to come out. I was first trying to look for Harry, and when I did he waved and winked at me. I can't wait until this concert is over so I can finally get to talk to him again!

Author's Note

Hey everybody, hope you like this chapter! Wow I never knew how fun writing is! Love you guys so much!

-Ashley