Chaeyoung: Not to mention that one time when she twisted her ankle while running away from a bee!

Jennie: She broke her arm while learning how to ride a bike!

Chaeyoung: And she's the same girl who received blisters while cooking a piece of meat!

Changmin's eyes widened in revelation when he took the two girls' words into consideration.

Changmin: We have to stop this race!

The two girls nodded in agreement. But before any of them could utter a word, the race was about to begin.

Changmin: Stop the race!

Changmin's voice was drowned out by the crowd as they cheered for the racers.

Jisoo: Ready! Set! Go!

And with that, the racers took off, wheeling as fast as they can. Lisa jumps with enthusiasm as she cheers for her friend.

Lisa: Come on Unnie! You can do it! Beat these losers! Woohoo!

Changmin turned towards the two younger girls with an apologetic face.

Changmin: I'm sure she'll be fine.

•••

"Ahh! Oppa, that hurts!"

Jennie: Maybe you should listen to your wife next time before you decided to do something stupid!

Changmin releases a chuckle as he finished up bandaging Jisoo's arm.

Jisoo: It wasn't that bad.

Jennie: It wasn't that bad?!

Jennie turned towards Chaeyoung, who was wearing the same disbelieved expression.

Chaeyoung: Unnie! You broke your arm! Again!

Lisa broke into a fit of giggles as she thought back to the incident.

Lisa: Look on the bright side. Now her arm cast will match with the one on her leg.

Jennie shoots the younger girl a glare, which immediately silenced her. Jisoo shrugged her shoulders as she gives the two fuming girls an innocent look.

Jisoo: At least I won.

Jennie scoffs in disbelief.

Jennie: You didn't win anything except for the award of being the biggest idiot ever.

Changmin: In her defense, she is a Jisoo.

Jisoo turns her head towards Changmin and gives him a pout.

Jisoo: Oppa! What's that supposed to mean?!

Jennie crosses her arms, a disapproving look still on her face.

Jennie: He means that you're stupid.

Chaeyoung: And childish.

Lisa broke into another fit of laughter while looking at Jisoo.

Lisa: I can't believe that you were the only one who got hurt.

This time it was Chaeyoung who had shot her girlfriend a glare. And once again, she silenced herself and went to sit down on the couch.