Chpt. 11: Mi Casa es Su Casa

Start from the beginning

Oh my God I'm going to kill you!

You suicidal now?

"That's lovely Daric, really. Thanks for telling me," She rolls her eyes. "And in such a pleasant way, too."

Why are you leaving anyway? Maximilian asks.

I was getting a little too... excited.

And...

Hey mutt! You know we haven't discussed any of that. Wouldn't end too well.

Once I get into the bathroom, I realize that I kinda do have to piss. I do my business and brush my teeth too before leaving. Outside, Jo is waiting. I peck her on the cheek and head to the kitchen. I'm going to make us breakfast.

I pull out a waffle iron, butter, salt, and shredded potatoes to start making some hash browns. Once they are starting to cook, I pull other a pan and eggs. I then fry up a couple over easy. When the hash browns are done, I divy them up for Jo and me. I then place the first finished eggs over Jo's. When I begin whipping up a batch of eggs for myself, Jo comes out.

"You made breakfast?" she asks as she sits down at the breakfast bar.

"Yep," I respond as I slide her food in front of her. I then finish up my own eggs and slide them over my hash browns. "I mean I lived on my own. I had to figure that out."

I slide into the seat next to my mate, and we enjoy breakfast together in a peaceful and comfortable silence. It's really nice, and I again think of waking up next to my mate. There is nothing better than starting a day off with her.

If I did this every morning, I wouldn't get tired of it.

If I did this every morning I would way more happy.

Why not do it every morning?

I freeze from placing the dirty dishes in the sink. I discard them on the counter and turn to Jo, grabbing her hands. She looks back at me wide eyed and surprised. That's about get a big boost.

"Jo, do want to move in with me?"

Jo's eyes do widen even more in shock, a lot more. We've never really talked about it. But why not now? There's no time like the present to talk or get things done.

"What?" She asks after a moment of silence (that was kind of painful if you ask me).

I scratch the back of my neck. "Well, I mean... I know we haven't talked about it at all or anything, but..." I trail off and take a deep breath. "I love falling asleep with you in my arms and waking up the same way. I love making breakfast for you and enjoying it together. I love you, and I just always want to be with you."

She stares at me again. Frozen. I can't gauge her reaction at all. Finally, she opens her mouth to talk. "Sounding a little needy there, Honey Bun."

"Um..." What do you say to that?

"Come on." She held her hand out to me.

I walk around the counter to meet her and grasp her outstretched hand. She guides me over to the couch and we sit side my side, angled towards each other.

" I would love to move in here with you." She smiles at me. "It's fast and kinda crazy, but who cares."

My smile stretches across my face, almost threatening to crack my cheeks.

What does that even mean? Maximilian rolls his eyes at me.

I ignore my wolf as I lean forward and peck Jo's cheek.

"I want to talk to you about something..." Jo looks away.

I grasp her hand, pull it to my lips, and kiss it gently. I then rest our joined hands on my lap.

She smiles at me. "I kinda meant to tell this to you a long time ago, but uh... yeah."

/:{/<>\}:\

Johanna's POV:

So, I guess it's finally time to tell him my big secret. It's not really a "secret" per se. It's more of that fact that I just don't want to think about it. At first, it really hurt me -- became kind of closed off for a while. Then -- after discovering the magically powers behind running and a punching bag -- I just became embarrassed by the whole ordeal. I didn't expect I would be fooled like that. Thought I was smarter. Maybe it has nothing to do with these so called "smarts" and everything to do with niavity.

I lay my head against the back of the couch and sigh, preparing to start my story. Daric takes the liberty of lifting my legs over his lap. He then leans forward to peck my cheek.

"I had a boyfriend in the Howling Blood Pack," I begin and can feel a quake through Daric. "It lasted a while -- like a year actually -- but it ended... sucky."

" 'Sucky'?" Daric taunts. "Real descriptive."

I laugh. "I have been trying to just kinda forget it and stop hating on the old Johanna life."

He laughs harder than I was. "I'm not sure I understand any of that."

"Yeah, me neither." We laugh together, but we have to sober up. I need to get this off my chest. He notices the change in my expression and straightens his face. "Anyway, we dated for a while. One weekend when we were alone, we... well, I lost my virginity to him. He was off in the wind to next day. One and only time I have had sex."

Daric's arms wrap around me, and he pecks my nose before tucking me under his chin. "I'm never going to leave you."

I giggle softly and kiss his neck. "I know."

"Good." He replies and kisses the top of my head, lips lingering.

/:{/<>\}:\

A/N: I know this chapter is short, but there really wasn't anything else for this chapter. The next stuff I feel has to be in the next chapter.

Vote if you like the chapter, story or if you just want a piece of cake.

LIKE THE MUSIC VIDEO (Sledgehammer-Peter Gabriel)? COMMENT HERE!
Leave your suggestions, too!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~