157. tom holland

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 !

being one of tom's co-stars for the second spider-man movie was both parts challenging and fun. a fraction of your off-time was spent around town with the cast, while the other was spent attempting to figure out who jacob and tom's weekly prank was going to be on, and how to contribute to it.

there was a bit of downtime before you began filming again, allowing you to enjoy the nice weather that belonged to the city you were in.

over the course of filming, you began documenting one thing almost every day, allowing everyone on social media to see the behind the scenes on set. of course, most videos consisted of tom and his antics. in fact, it became such a common thing that everyone was suspecting that the two of you were more than friends - and they happened to be correct.

today, you really had nothing to tape, so you simply pointed your camera towards tom. of course, he had no idea that practically everyone's eyes were on him.

"tom, say hi to everyone!" you exclaimed, grin growing wider by the second.

tom moved his gaze to you, shaking his head. "you're so dead y/n," he laughed as he tackled you, taking your phone and flipping it around so the camera was focused on you.

"guys this girl is the real cutest person on the earth and she has the audacity to say that I am? oh, the lies!"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 !

I'm so happy to bring this book back
from the dead uwu! ily all so much !